Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m getting uncomfortable with all these WA chats being leaked publicly. It feels like invading a person’s privacy who’s no longer there. Everyone is dissecting the messages in their own way and it’s leading nowhere. Hopefully, when CBI takes over the info is handled privately.

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

molestation means se**al assault.......i guess she accused his sister of assaulting her se**ally

I guess thats why his family lawyer didnt mention the accusation just that she tried to create misunderstanding between them.......

That is just so weird (for lack of a better word). I just can't, I don't know how to process it and how to respond to such thing. 

Man, I am getting too old for this world. 

Edited by MJ1015 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

molestation means se**al assault.......i guess she accused his sister of assaulting her se**ally

What 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel so sad for Sushant that his personal messages ( if true) are being circulated around and he's not there to even defend himself or his love for his sister or reason for his anger.

It is a bond he has time and again publically acknowledged to be so precious. To disclose these chats is maligning a brother-sister bond, and is so vindictive and just pure evil.

Anyone who loved SSR would never do this, never.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My point: Even if the sister is pure evil; then how is it relevant to the case. The case is about money laundering which is slowly being proved to be true. 18 hours of investigations from the ED etc doesn’t happen if they had all the documentation in place! 

If it was so simple and only a bottle of Chichore was the prized possession, then this wouldn’t have been the case. ED has other investigations. They would be happy to close this TRIVIAL issue if nothing was coming out of the questioning! 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Idk how to post pics here...but saw that Sanjay raut said “Mumbai gave him prosperity not Bihar” ...to him I want to say his hard work n dedication gave him prosperity, not Mumbai. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Maharashtra government has submitted in the Supreme Court that CBI should transfer the investigations into Sushant Singh Rajput's death case to Mumbai Police.

maha gov should concentrate on covid n rains n must leave dis ssr case to cbi . They are many probs , they must concentrate on development n leave dis ssr case to cbi n let culprits get punished .

what if culprits are involved with Mumbai police n Maharashtra govt...bahut badi duvidha hai

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

He further goes on to add, "On 19th Priyanka and her husband had to leave for Delhi but Sushant requested Priyanka to stay back for a few more days saying that he would also accompany her to Delhi. So Priyanka’s flight ticket was cancelled at the last moment while her husband left for Delhi. On 19th evening itself Sushant wrote a beautiful emotional letter for Priyanka when Rhea was also present there. Next day, i.e. on April 20, 2019, Rhea invited Sushant and Priyanka on her brother Showick Chakraborty's birthday party. Since it was already 10-12 in the night and both Priyanka and Sushant were tired. Sushant said he would rather go off to sleep then Rhea insisted Priyanka that she should come and herself did Priyanka's make up for the event. Rhea insisted Priyanka that she should create a Whatsapp group which had the four of them as members. When they reached the venue Priyanka wished her brother but he stated that it’s not his birthday that day but they are celebrating on that night and they partied together. Priyanka realised that Rhea used Sushant's credit cards to pay for the party in the end. From the party Rhea also came back to Sushant’s house while Priyanka went to sleep, Sushant and Rhea were talking.".

This is the event already told by Sushant's lawyer 5 days back ... Priyanka caught Rhea using Sushant's credit card after so called fake birthday party of her brother ... 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/explosive-rhea-chakraborty-alleged-sushant-singh-rajputs-sister-molested-her-separated-siblings-lawyer

Fck 😖😖😖

This Rhea makes me so mad . 😖😖😖

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

My point: Even if the sister is pure evil; then how is it relevant to the case. The case is about money laundering which is slowly being proved to be true. 18 hours of investigations from the ED etc doesn’t happen if they had all the documentation in place! 

If it was so simple and only a bottle of Chichore was the prized possession, then this wouldn’t have been the case. ED has other investigations. They would be happy to close this TRIVIAL issue if nothing was coming out of the questioning! 

exactly my point. 

Even if the sister was pure evil, money was transferred to Rhea and her brother's bank accounts 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Idk how to post pics here...but saw that Sanjay raut said “Mumbai gave him prosperity not Bihar” ...to him I want to say his hard work n dedication gave him prosperity, not Mumbai. 

https://twitter.com/opindia_com/status/1292446495203942400?s=21