Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #4 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjs

Ok, maybe this is also the dictionary definition but they could've used another word for pestering and harassment, don't you think ?

Of course. On a personal level, anything that Rhea and co. do, irks me up. I was just clarifying what they probably mean by the term used here. (It's sick af.  🤢  ) 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

They kept title maha vikas agadhi , do something for d kept title otherwise title will be taken off n will be left nameless n ...etc..
Maha vikas, my a$$.

My cousin stays in Mumbai.  He says they are fed up with the water logging problem that happens every year.  This year due to lockdown,  most people are working from home.  But otherwise it's such a pain in the a$$.and this happens every damn year. 

The previous governments didn't do anything. But what is this new government doing about it?

Originally posted by KewlDude

I understand where you are coming from, but what I fail to understand is even if it is true, what difference does it make?

I fight with my brother daily . Does that mean that I don't love that idiot and I will murder him.

Yes, during our fights, I might have cursed him that "I'll kill you,", but both of us,  how true that threat is ðŸ˜†

Sorry for my blabbering,  but my point is simply that fights between siblings is not equal to taking money from your "mentally unstable " boyfriend.  So,  what point is Rhea trying to make here?

yeah I fight with my brother too and he calls me churail whereas I respond with rakshas😆. So the point is If he told her that it's not a big deal aisa hota rehta hai siblings k beech. Manipulative and evil is nothing compared to what normal siblings call each other

Originally posted by anjs

Ok, maybe this is also the dictionary definition but they could've used another word for pestering and harassment, don't you think ?

True.

This also seems very unlikely for Sushant's sister to do, but she se*ially attacking Rhea seemed weird in so many levels 

Originally posted by LeviOsAa

yeah I fight with my brother too and he calls me churail whereas I respond with rakshas😆. So the point is If he told her that it's not a big deal aisa hota rehta hai siblings k beech. Manipulative and evil is nothing compared to what normal siblings call each other

OMG so true.

I love how lovingly Sushant calls his sisters "Rani di" and names like that.. 

My brother never called me anything other than "MOTI" , " CHUDAIL" , " BANDARIYA" ðŸ¤£

Now I have to be really cautious when he gets a girlfriend. What if she also uses all these names as if I am my brother's enemy **sarcasm** 

Sanjana told that she went on a trip where she had no knowledge about the social media or anything, and when she came back and heard about it the first thing she did was to deny these allegations. This was the time when dil bechara was half completed

For all that consider Maharashtra's move to deny CBI the first of its kind, its not and doesn't necessarily prove their involvement in this case or that they have something to hide. Ever since the restructuring of the CBI in 2018, politicial parties have accused the Centre(BJP) of compromising the integrity of the CBI and using it for its own political agendas against rival politicians. After 2018, The CBI has "General Consent" in only 10 states when it had it in all states before that. Now they have to seek consent on a case to case basis in the other states. They've been denied by many states including West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan etc. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/can-states-ban-cbi-from-investigating/articleshow/66663465.cms

All that said, Maharashtra politicians aren't doing themselves any favors in such a high profile case and shifting the narrative on them. They should just let the CBI in rather than invite all this bad press & conspiracy theories. 

Originally posted by LeviOsAa

Sanjana told that she went on a trip where she had no knowledge about the social media or anything, and when she came back and heard about it the first thing she did was to deny these allegations. This was the time when dil bechara was half completed

She was in the US.

I didn't know there was no internet access in the US 

Now when she uses Sushant's name while promoting Dil bechara, I feel so creeped out.  ðŸ¤”

The poor soul was exploited by so many people in his lifetime ðŸ˜­