Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #4 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Just trying to think out loud......about those WA messages where Sushant called his sister EVIL.....wasn't Rhea in control and wasn't she medicating Sushant....so what are the chances that she took Sushant's phone and send those messages to herself from his phone....I mean possibility to hai....Sushant was super smart.....why would he send written message about his sister.....I would want to know the dates of the messages before I believe any thing.....don't jump on me now....its just a thought...this case is so twisted now...that I am ready to believe anything...and not believe anything at the same time...smiley24

I was thinking that also.  If she had control over everything, why not his phone? If not, was it SSR calling his sister "pure evil"?  Because later presumably Rhea offers "I'll call her"?  Are we supposed to believe Rhea was going to call the sister who she accused of molesting her to "sort this out"?  Did that call ever happen?

Of course, does it even matter? I am driving myself crazy going down all of these rabbit holes.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Just trying to think out loud......about those WA messages where Sushant called his sister EVIL.....wasn't Rhea in control and wasn't she medicating Sushant....so what are the chances that she took Sushant's phone and send those messages to herself from his phone....I mean possibility to hai....Sushant was super smart.....why would he send written message about his sister.....I would want to know the dates of the messages before I believe any thing.....don't jump on me now....its just a thought...this case is so twisted now...that I am ready to believe anything...and not believe anything at the same time...smiley24

I understand where you are coming from, but what I fail to understand is even if it is true, what difference does it make?

I fight with my brother daily . Does that mean that I don't love that idiot and I will murder him.

Yes, during our fights, I might have cursed him that "I'll kill you,", but both of us,  how true that threat is ðŸ˜†

Sorry for my blabbering,  but my point is simply that fights between siblings is not equal to taking money from your "mentally unstable " boyfriend.  So,  what point is Rhea trying to make here?

Originally posted by Transference

A very emphatic debate on Media Trials!! 

Sunday republic debate? Or somewhere else? I watched the republic one n agreed with that Malini told ranjit Keshav that having a media trial is better than truth getting buried. Very calmly n quietly she put her point n basically shushed that guy. I don’t know who is she or ranjit keshav for that matter...

Instead of trying to prove herself innocent she is trying to divert the blame lol

I wonder what her vakeel is doing?? Or he is just collecting cheques lol

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Sunday republic debate? Or somewhere else? I watched the republic one n agreed with that Malini told ranjit Keshav that having a media trial is better than truth getting buried. Very calmly n quietly she put her point n basically shushed that guy. I don’t know who is she or ranjit keshav for that matter...

Yes, the same one. I have maintained this from day 1. Media has kept this debate alive....

This man has gained my respect. Such a wise person. And Hindi is tooooo good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30hBAT6AdFc

I actually tend to agree with the member on the other thread who wrote about the possibility of Rhea having a personality disorder. Emotional Manipulation is a very very common trait among a type of personality disorder. I was even told by a shrink that this trait is like a part of that person's identity. You cannot separate it from them which is why they manage to do it so smoothly. Remember that being manipulative to such a dangerous extent is not normal behavior. There is something very wrong if a person behaves like this and yet feels no remorse. These folks also like to be the center of attention and constantly have a feeling of superiority. They are also big liars who usually cannot sustain healthy relationships because of these traits that they possess. 

I don't know for sure for obvious reasons, but seeing Rhea's level of manipulation does remind me of someone with this disorder and a conversation I once had with a shrink. 

Originally posted by Flame.

I actually tend to agree with the member on the other thread who wrote about the possibility of Rhea having a personality disorder. Emotional Manipulation is a very very common trait among a type of personality disorder. I was even told by a shrink that this trait is like a part of that person's identity. You cannot separate it from them which is why they manage to do it so smoothly. Remember that being manipulative to such a dangerous extent is not normal behavior. There is something very wrong if a person behaves like this and yet feels no remorse. These folks also like to be the center of attention and constantly have a feeling of superiority. They are also big liars who usually cannot sustain healthy relationships because of these traits that they possess. 

I don't know for sure for obvious reasons, but seeing Rhea's level of manipulation does remind me of someone with this disorder and a conversation I once had with a shrink. 

Be it a disorder or not, Rhea shouldn't be forgiven if she really is responsible for all this mess which Sushant faced.

Originally posted by ffkhan

Be it a disorder or not, Rhea shouldn't be forgiven if she really is responsible for all this mess which Sushant faced.

Of course, she shouldn't be forgiven. Are psychopaths forgiven for all the murders just because they are born that way? Emotionless and remorseless. 

^^ Rhea has God father...thats why strongly she is doing all this what she is doing right now😕