Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #4 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

The man has said truth ..

How can a BF trust his GF now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOFE6SJPEVY

Edited by jalalrocks - 3 years ago

I couldn't understand this molestation allegation. What did rhea mean by it? Did she mean  Sushant'sisyer scolded her, or was rude with her.

She wanted to create a rift between siblings and wanted to isolate Sushant and it seems she succeeded at that time, even if it was temporarily. But what the hell she intended to imply by word molestation? 

Any ed revelations in rhea,her bro, sruthi modi , Miranda ..etc.

Omg its so confusing! What is the latest update people? Too many things arouns!

Any legit update? It is confirmed CBI took the case?

Originally posted by MJ1015

I couldn't understand this molestation allegation. What did rhea mean by it? Did she mean  Sushant'sisyer scolded her, or was rude with her.

She wanted to create a rift between siblings and wanted to isolate Sushant and it seems she succeeded at that time, even if it was temporarily. But what the hell she intended to imply by word molestation? 

molestation means se**al assault.......i guess she accused his sister of assaulting her se**ally

I guess thats why his family lawyer didnt mention the accusation just that she tried to create misunderstanding between them.......

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MJ1015

ah!! There is someone else having the same question as me. I never understood what does she mean by "molestation ".

He further goes on to add, "On 19th Priyanka and her husband had to leave for Delhi but Sushant requested Priyanka to stay back for a few more days saying that he would also accompany her to Delhi. So Priyanka’s flight ticket was cancelled at the last moment while her husband left for Delhi. On 19th evening itself Sushant wrote a beautiful emotional letter for Priyanka when Rhea was also present there. Next day, i.e. on April 20, 2019, Rhea invited Sushant and Priyanka on her brother Showick Chakraborty's birthday party. Since it was already 10-12 in the night and both Priyanka and Sushant were tired. Sushant said he would rather go off to sleep then Rhea insisted Priyanka that she should come and herself did Priyanka's make up for the event. Rhea insisted Priyanka that she should create a Whatsapp group which had the four of them as members. When they reached the venue Priyanka wished her brother but he stated that it’s not his birthday that day but they are celebrating on that night and they partied together. Priyanka realised that Rhea used Sushant's credit cards to pay for the party in the end. From the party Rhea also came back to Sushant’s house while Priyanka went to sleep, Sushant and Rhea were talking.".

This is the event already told by Sushant's lawyer 5 days back ... Priyanka caught Rhea using Sushant's credit card after so called fake birthday party of her brother ... 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/explosive-rhea-chakraborty-alleged-sushant-singh-rajputs-sister-molested-her-separated-siblings-lawyer

Maharashtra government has submitted in the Supreme Court that CBI should transfer the investigations into Sushant Singh Rajput's death case to Mumbai Police.

maha gov should concentrate on covid n rains n must leave dis ssr case to cbi . They are many probs , they must concentrate on development n leave dis ssr case to cbi n let culprits get punished .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

Maharashtra government has submitted in the Supreme Court that CBI should transfer the investigations into Sushant Singh Rajput's death case to Mumbai Police.

maha gov should concentrate on covid n rains n must leave dis ssr case to cbi . They are many probs , they must concentrate on development n leave dis ssr case to cbi n let culprits get punished .

so true.

BMC and Mumbai police should concentrate on the current flood like situation and COVID pandemic.

I don't want this case to be handled by Mumbai police .Can this happen??? 

Has it happened in past?