Poll

Who is more handsome???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Who is the more gorgeous man among the two???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Hrithik. Only improving with age like fine wine.

Fawad. Some of the recent pics don't seem quite as good. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Fawad. I’m highly attracted to people that can articulate their thoughts well. Fawad does that wonderfully. 

Hevati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a difficult choice - but im going thru a bit of #fawadfever atm ! 

is india forums single handedly trying to get him to bollywood ? what's up with all the Fawad posts 😂 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Fawad Khan for me too! 

There's something so very charming about him that literally pulls you in! 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I find HR’s beauty very overpowering and dazzling. HR is like the sun, it hurts my eyes to stare at him for too long and I get momentarily blinded from all the brightness 😎

Fawad Khan is a classical and sophisticated beauty. I can look at his pretty pretty eyes and count every single eyelash for hours to come 😆

HR is definitely more physically beautiful by a huge margin. But I find Fawad Khan’s beauty + voice + facial hair + extremely charming personality more endearing.  

ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Fawad has this unforced smile on his face that pulls his audience towards him. He knows his language... By that I mean, he doesn't throw random words around when he delivers a dialogue. He doesn't feel the need to include English to appear cosmopolitan. That, for me, is a winning quality. Only because my first language isn't Hindi/Urdu. So it helps me connect with him more (because I'm still learning the language) when he remains true to the language of character he plays.

This by no means is a comparison to HR. HR has he's own strengths that sets him aside from the rest. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Fawad Khan

HR had to work for months to look like he did in War, His body is the only thing I like about him ☺️

Fawad has a good voice and he can sing too  He looks good too, He is a complete package 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tough choice, I can't pick. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Fawad fans got too ambitious 😆

If Fawad was better than Hrithik then he would be a bigger star then him. Lots of Hollywood polls have recognized Hrithiks looks too.....I didn’t see Fawad on those lists?

Fawad is handsome but only for local log. He doesn’t have international level of looks, aur body no comments 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago