Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Tough choice. Hrithik as they say is Greek God and Gods are anyways out of reach 😉. That’s why probably I could not relate to his Super 30 look.

Fawad on the other hand is beautiful, charming and someone I can so relate you. He is a truly a masterpiece ☺️

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I find HR’s beauty very overpowering and dazzling. HR is like the sun, it hurts my eyes to stare at him for too long and I get momentarily blinded from all the brightness 😎

Fawad Khan is a classical and sophisticated beauty. I can look at his pretty pretty eyes and count every single eyelash for hours to come 😆

HR is definitely more physically beautiful by a huge margin. But I find Fawad Khan’s beauty + voice + facial hair + extremely charming personality more endearing.  

You never seize to surprise me lol. I agree with the above 100%.

I would like to add that I like a guy with a sense of humour which hrithik lacks. So +1 for Fawad.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HR of course and always.. ❤️ And I think he’s getting better with age, the few wrinkles here and there add so much character to his already insanely beautiful face

Fawad, haven’t seen much of except that Dharma movie with Sid M.. Imo he’s more of a pretty face 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

since I'm an atheist, i dont understand the Greek God's "majestic beauty" and "out of the world hotness" ..  so out of the two Fawad Khan

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

You never seize to surprise me lol. I agree with the above 100%.

I would like to add that I like a guy with a sense of humour which hrithik lacks. So +1 for Fawad.

Did my counting of Fawad’s eyelashes surprise you? 😆 Oh 1110% HR by far has one of the most boring off-screen personalities that I have ever come across. He gets minus points on that end. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

voted for hrithik but there should have been a both option 😆

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Anytime there is a question of handsomeness

Ugly actor fans bring personality,smile,sapiosexual falana dhakana execses to vote for their uggo choice 

😂😆

That’s so hilarious.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hrithik, in all ways: looks, acting, dance, conduct and styling. 

I don't find Fawad attractive at all.

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry, who is fawad khan?