Suman: Expected Vs Unexpected Shravan

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

In today's episode, we saw Suman see a unexpected side of Shravan whilst she expected something else, after getting excited alongside Kanchan. Today, she expected that Shravan was planning something special for her in terms of getting an apology. She noticed that even Bunty and his family members started getting involvement thus increasing her excitement. However, when she noticed that Shravan gave the dress to Kavita (the dress she and Kanchan assumed that Shravan bought to apologize her thus increasing the excitement over her expectation), she felt upset. But, I'm glad that she remembered Shravan's words of prioritizing his parents and family before anything else even risking his group study attendance. She gained respect for that in the sense that Shravan truly does what he means or promises to do so. I'm glad that she didn't become like the person who would feel bad over the fact that the surprise wasn't for her. She knew that Shravan didn't mention her or Kavita's name initially otherwise it would crop up further MUs. 

Speaking of MUs, Daadu scolds Devraj in the precap and Devraj feels upset. I wonder is Devraj wil have the perception that Vijay complained about Mohan's decrepitude issues. But anything is possible. BTW, loved Suman's frock-dress in the precap and it reminds me of the teenage times during the summers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes liked that too👍🏼 So far Suman is sensible in these aspects though I did feel somewhere she had her expectations pinned and would have been over the moon had it been for her.

I think that's the same reason why Suman had taken a fancy to Shravan so early on. While her friends from school are all ideal (not considering the present planning plotting gang of AniKa) but the in general gang at Army school seem all focused and having kaam-se-kaam; Shravan went and showered personal attention on Sumo and her needs even when she seemed unmoved externally. 

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

In today's episode, we saw Suman see a unexpected side of Shravan whilst she expected something else, after getting excited alongside Kanchan. Today, she expected that Shravan was planning something special for her in terms of getting an apology. She noticed that even Bunty and his family members started getting involvement thus increasing her excitement. However, when she noticed that Shravan gave the dress to Kavita (the dress she and Kanchan assumed that Shravan bought to apologize her thus increasing the excitement over her expectation), she felt upset. But, I'm glad that she remembered Shravan's words of prioritizing his parents and family before anything else even risking his group study attendance. She gained respect for that in the sense that Shravan truly does what he means or promises to do so. I'm glad that she didn't become like the person who would feel bad over the fact that the surprise wasn't for her. She knew that Shravan didn't mention her or Kavita's name initially otherwise it would crop up further MUs. 

Speaking of MUs, Daadu scolds Devraj in the precap and Devraj feels upset. I wonder is Devraj wil have the perception that Vijay complained about Mohan's decrepitude issues. But anything is possible. BTW, loved Suman's frock-dress in the precap and it reminds me of the teenage times during the summers.

Hi Meena! How are you doing? BTW...hope you didn't have those no power, no internet like medieval days feeling like many of us...after the storm.....

However.........you summarized the whole episode...so nicely...@ B....that's truly need much appreciation....... @ G.....that's my concern too.......@  R.......wow...that's something caught my eyes instantly.....

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am still trying to figure out why CV’s raised Suman’s expectations only to crush her down.. 

Ie CV knew it was Kavita... Even we knew the surprise and the dress was for Kavita.. so no suspense there... So why Suman and Kancha only? 

is it to show us as well a different side of Suman? That the girl isnt just a khadoos but also a normal teenage girl who can feel thoduh si khushi and bahot sarii excitment for a surprise by her BUDDY/FRIEND.. not boyfriend or lover... 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

I was just rewatching the post lockdown episode, Epi 38 when Suman came outside to speak to V Uncle.. V uncle said you will be a brilliant officer one day and I will be .... 

Why I put the dot dot dot because they were interrupted by Dumru bhai and he could complete the phrase.. is that an indication that the dad will not be around to see Suman as Captain Suman Tiwari?? 

sorry a bit random but this has been bugging me since morning and I am too lazy to create a new topic..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I was just rewatching the post lockdown episode, Epi 38 when Suman came outside to speak to V Uncle.. V uncle said you will be a brilliant officer one day and I will be .... 

Why I put the dot dot dot because they were interrupted by Dumru bhai and he could complete the phrase.. is that an indication that the dad will not be around to see Suman as Captain Suman Tiwari?? 

sorry a bit random but this has been bugging me since morning and I am too lazy to create a new topic..

I don't want presume things early on but anything is possible (if the story can be changed from episode 38, then anything can happen). There were other indicators too such as when one of their captains passed away but these tracks can also not indicate death tracks. 

TBH, it wouldn't make sense because how would Shravan enter his regimen & Suman in a different regimen post leap. He saw "fire" in Shravan so I'm assuming Shravan will receive training or perhaps he could be his second-in-command on missions or something post leap. Personally, I would prefer that he stays post leap continue to guide his regimen or perhaps as a teacher of the group study/school (whenever they increase capacity off-set).

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Yes liked that too👍🏼 So far Suman is sensible in these aspects though I did feel somewhere she had her expectations pinned and would have been over the moon had it been for her.

I think that's the same reason why Suman had taken a fancy to Shravan so early on. While her friends from school are all ideal (not considering the present planning plotting gang of AniKa) but the in general gang at Army school seem all focused and having kaam-se-kaam; Shravan went and showered personal attention on Sumo and her needs even when she seemed unmoved externally. 

Yeah, she did have expectations but it was better to have shattered and continue to jump around with those expectations so I'm glad the CVs handled it within the same episode because dragging it wouldn't make sense. So, it's better to face the truth, get over it/learn from it, take time to sober up and then move on. Suman did spend most of the time with Shravan, whether it was irritating, fun, or exciting thus a bond formed between the duo.

It's like an organic chemistry mechanism wherein the experimenter expects the same results in reactions that have similar conditions for set up but doesn't get the intended results and feels frustated initially yet they also get to learn the unexpected side and move on.😆Sorry, a bit scientific example but that's the best way I could picture this from experience.😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Hi Meena! How are you doing? BTW...hope you didn't have those no power, no internet like medieval days feeling like many of us...after the storm.....

However.........you summarized the whole episode...so nicely...@ B....that's truly need much appreciation....... @ G.....that's my concern too.......@  R.......wow...that's something caught my eyes instantly.....

Hi dear. Yeah, my area was unfortunately affected by the storm also but its better now so was communicating either through my iPhone or iPad (hot spotting). How are things at your place now?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I am still trying to figure out why CV’s raised Suman’s expectations only to crush her down.. 

Ie CV knew it was Kavita... Even we knew the surprise and the dress was for Kavita.. so no suspense there... So why Suman and Kancha only? 

is it to show us as well a different side of Suman? That the girl isnt just a khadoos but also a normal teenage girl who can feel thoduh si khushi and bahot sarii excitment for a surprise by her BUDDY/FRIEND.. not boyfriend or lover... 

I think they might show the innocence at a young age like 18, I mean, people are trying discover the world & peers yet they remain naive.😆 Plus, I would partially presume it was Kanchan who initially started it as she's more into love stories whereas Suman didn't believe her presumption initially until Shravan's "actions" led them to thinking that Shravan might apologize to Suman but he didn't. Though it was unclear when Kanchan mentioned that she saw the dress but I wonder if she looked at the size of the dress.😆 Shravan didn't mention that it was for Suman so it could be their thinking so naively that Shravan was planning so much for Suman.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I don't want presume things early on but anything is possible (if the story can be changed from episode 38, then anything can happen). There were other indicators too such as when one of their captains passed away but these tracks can also not indicate death tracks. 

TBH, it wouldn't make sense because how would Shravan enter his regimen & Suman in a different regimen post leap. He saw "fire" in Shravan so I'm assuming Shravan will receive training or perhaps he could be his second-in-command on missions or something post leap. Personally, I would prefer that he stays post leap continue to guide his regimen or perhaps as a teacher of the group study/school (whenever they increase capacity off-set).

How do we know Shravan will enter Dhar Regiment? Am I missing something here?

There hasnt been any indication.. all we know is heart will break and he will enter the Army... 

For the twist surely Suman and Tiwaris wont have a clue... Shravan doesnt need anyone to enter the Army... it could be base on his own merits.. 

All these PariWar is building up to a bigger life changing event for both.. 

Pyar Muqammal but Dastaan Adhuri 💔 which I hope they will both confess their feelings both parting ways.. 

Teri mohabbatein, Teri Ibadaatein, tere lagaye hue ilzam.. what will Suman or Tiwaris accuse him or them off?

Aye na hauton pe tera naam... 

With all this lyrics, it’s quite obvious one of them will be angry with the other..