Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I hope it is something like that. I don't have patience for more love triangles. I think it would be good for Niya to have another parental figure who cares for her, but is less biased. She will be able to advise Niya in a way Amber cannot, and maybe she will be able to advise Ambar as well. I think she and Anjali suffered the same disease. I feel this will help Ambar bond with Maasi, because as Anjali's sister and also having the same condition, it's bound to strike a chord with Ambar. If there must be a jodi with Maasi then I want it to be Maasi-Hakim. It would be interesting if they fall for each other while plotting Ambar-Guneet milan. 

Side note, I'm feeling bad for Swara. She hasn't done anything wrong but is still being bad-mouthed by Niya and Kabir's attention is also on Niya. It's funny that Niya tries to paint Swara as cunning, when in fact Swara is very straightforward. She is direct with Kabir in her feelings, and she's been fairly dignified in her reaction. Whereas Kabir really seems like he's forcing it, but not willing to admit it. Niya as always is being selfish, and is only thinking of how to mollify Kabir and not once has it crossed her mind that she owes Swara an apology as well. At least pretend to be ashamed... 

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm really looking forward for someone, at least Rishi to make an intervention and show that whatever Nia did was wrong. Even if she didn't intend to send that mail, it happened and she is responsible for it. Really wish that happens. I was so irked by Kabir taking Nia's name in front of Swara, dude, get over her!! 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Maasi - Hakim whooooo I like it!

Fm one of the dialogues between the men it appears Hakim (Dr Pandey) is a divorcee. I wonder how come they dont show him feeling lonely & deserving another chance for a life partner. It shd be the same for him as for Ambar, tho he may be arnd 5 yrs older ftom the looks of it.