Drunken Sharmas (6th Aug epi)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So the episode begins with Rishi selecting Nia for his mentorship program.

Swara is still trying to tell Kabir that she didn't send the mail and explains how Nia did it. Nia accepts it and Kabir is very angry. He apologized to Swara and walked out holding hands.

AS and Hakim are having a conversation, AS is trying to talk to Nia about Guneet and his love. 

Nia comes home all upset and says everything is fine. Amber then takes (whiskey?) And both drink and she tells him what happened.

I loved the drunk daughter-father duo! Reminded me of the times me n my dad would drink together. (It's not that uncommon!) Cool dads exist out there in real world as well.

Episode ends with Nia and Amber reflecting on how they don't understand the importance of a person till they're gone from their lives!! Happy realisation buddies! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I was pretty obvious that Rishi would select Niya. May be their love story will start now. 😳

I loved the 5th aug episode. Pyaar ho ya jung jeer kamino k hi hoti hai. 😆. I always loved AS and RB convo. Seems like AS started liking him.

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

So the episode begins with Rishi selecting Nia for his mentorship program.

Swara is still trying to tell Kabir that she didn't send the mail and explains how Nia did it. Nia accepts it and Kabir is very angry. He apologized to Swara and walked out holding hands.

AS and Hakim are having a conversation, AS is trying to talk to Nia about Guneet and his love. 

Nia comes home all upset and says everything is fine. Amber then takes (whiskey?) And both drink and she tells him what happened.

I loved the drunk daughter-father duo! Reminded me of the times me n my dad would drink together. (It's not that uncommon!) Cool dads exist out there in real world as well.

Episode ends with Nia and Amber reflecting on how they don't understand the importance of a person till they're gone from their lives!! Happy realisation buddies! 👍🏼

I started loving this father n daughter relationship❤️

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I was pretty obvious that Rishi would select Niya. May be their love story will start now. 😳

I loved the 5th aug episode. Pyaar ho ya jung jeer kamino k hi hoti hai. 😆. I always loved AS and RB convo. Seems like AS started liking him.

N he said ek kamina hi dusare kamine ko pehchan sakhra he🤣

Well muze lagta he pehle Kabir ka chapter finish hoga aur fir Rishi n niya ki story aayega

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love that drunk scene. AS is an awesome dad🤣🤣. Love the comfort level they share.

No Guneet in today's epi.🙁

Waiting to see how Amber will stop Guneet from leaving.

Also the bts scenes are amazing. Look like they are celebrating guneet's bday. Waiting for those epi.😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

N he said ek kamina hi dusare kamine ko pehchan sakhra he🤣

I loved that dialogue! Also ab tumhara bura waqt shuru hota hai😆

Well muze lagta he pehle Kabir ka chapter finish hoga aur fir Rishi n niya ki story aayega

Nia definitely needs a good mentor, pehle wo ye to samajh le ki badi ho gayi hai, uski zimmedari bhi hai and also learns how to have a healthy relationship and then go on to loving someone. She needs some strong character development. 

Also papa sharma needs to learn ki bachhe ko kaise daatna chahiye. I really loved that meme"achha" 😆

The father-daughter duo are cutest but I want to say this "sharma ji ki beti, what is this behaviour?" Because she fell into a trap, royally so! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Slow down darling! 

AS categorically said I like that one thing about you 🤣

Ab dekhte hai ki mentorship ghar me karenge ya Bangalore jaa kar! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

Love that drunk scene. AS is an awesome dad🤣🤣. Love the comfort level they share.

That's the best thing about this show! They're wholesome❤️

No Guneet in today's epi.🙁 Missed her😭

Waiting to see how Amber will stop Guneet from leaving.

Also the bts scenes are amazing. Look like they are celebrating guneet's bday. Waiting for those epi.😳

Yesss!!! 

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Nia definitely needs a good mentor, pehle wo ye to samajh le ki badi ho gayi hai, uski zimmedari bhi hai and also learns how to have a healthy relationship and then go on to loving someone. She needs some strong character development. 

Also papa sharma needs to learn ki bachhe ko kaise daatna chahiye. I really loved that meme"achha" 😆

The father-daughter duo are cutest but I want to say this "sharma ji ki beti, what is this behaviour?" Because she fell into a trap, royally so! 

Ha woh accha wala meme usse muze bhi hasi aa rahi thi even mera baccha mere pass baitha tha woh bhi woh dekh ke hasne laga tha..

Dekhte ab mentor ji kya karte he..

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Wahi hua jo maine socha tha! 

Ghar pe hi mentorship program hoga!! 

I loved how Rishi asked her to be professional and madam agle hi minute phone utha ke nikal li! 

Bro, she hasn't been professional in office, ghar pe to umeed hi nahi hai :D

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 3 years ago