Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

They can say and do whatever they want then I can call them out on their hypocrisy as well

If Akshay Kumar did the same, shame on him as well.

These stars need their fans and look at their selfishness, they will go to any extent for that but when look down on the very same fans when they come close to them. 

When you show hypocrisy then you will be taunted for the same, don't expect me as a commoner to place them on a high pedestal for their hypocrisy and spineless acts.

These people went on protests for JNU and Tukde Tukde Gang, these people blackened their screens for BLM, these stars lit candles at JNU, these stars will hold placards for Sanjay Dutt, will party with metoo accused Sajid Khan

But wont even talk about justice for SSR.

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

These people will hold placards to appease a certain community but won't speak a single word with reference to the Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan. 

These people will hold rallies in support of a convicted felon like Sanjay Dutt who acted against the country indirectly, but won't support justice for SSR

These people demanded justice for an extremist who admitted he created JNU riots to teach a lesson to Hindus but won't say anything on Ram Mandir

Some like Anupam Kher, Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Kangana, Ranvir, Shikhar Dhawan, Mohammad Kaif, Suresh Raina and the rest did show it though and kudos to them

do make threads on kangna tweeting against Muslims?

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kyapa

do make them and call her out. why should I 

As if this forum doesn't make a topic of her every tweet every single day.

Hypocrisy is when if she talks about topics and supports topics she believes in, then she should STFU but when I call out the stars for their hypocrisy or if it comes to other stars suddenly the response is "its their life , they can talk and support whomever they want to "

Thats classic hypocrisy 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They can say and do whatever they want then I can call them out on their hypocrisy as well

When you show hypocrisy then you will be taunted for the same, don't expect me as a commoner to place them on a high pedestal for their hypocrisy and spineless acts.

LMAO... People supporting a pro-genocide, hatemongering, islamophobic, and war-mongering individual like Kangana should be ashamed of selectively calling out people for their "hypocrisy". The whole statement is an irony in and of itself.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

You know they support criminals and you want the same people to support Ram Mandir??

itne low standards .. bhagwaan!

Agree

They like to support criminals......they are on diff level all together...why to wish them support good cause😆

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rofl !

It’s their choice to speak on what they want just like how u choose to speak on selected issues.....does that make u hypocrisy/spineless as well ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

Kangana is disgusting piece of vermin ðŸ˜Ž

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

LMAO... People supporting a pro-genocide, hatemongering, islamophobic, and war-mongering individual like Kangana should be ashamed of selectively calling out people for their "hypocrisy". The whole statement is an irony in and of itself.

Sickening to the right an left ðŸ˜†

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

when somehing happens in america, i don't see everyone demanding that every hollywood actor/actress tweet about it, some tweet about it and some don't, and that's fine. Just because they don't tweet about it doesn't mean that they feel certain way or don't think its important, they don't have to tweet about everything 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If Akshay Kumar did the same, shame on him as well.

These stars need their fans and look at their selfishness, they will go to any extent for that but when look down on the very same fans when they come close to them. 

These people went on protests for JNU and Tukde Tukde Gang, these people blackened their screens for BLM, these stars lit candles at JNU, these stars will hold placards for Sanjay Dutt, will party with metoo accused Sajid Khan

But wont even talk about justice for SSR.

oh wow so now you know it , till now you were innocent who didn't know about how it has been working for a while with him and anupam kher and paresh rawal and all those you mentioned in your post .

I hope kangoli comes and slams the big ram mandir celebrations everywhere during pandemic like she did with tablighis .