Spineless Bollywood silence on Ram Mandir Puja

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

These people will hold placards to appease a certain community but won't speak a single word with reference to the Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan. 

These people will hold rallies in support of a convicted felon like Sanjay Dutt who acted against the country indirectly, but won't support justice for SSR

These people demanded justice for an extremist who admitted he created JNU riots to teach a lesson to Hindus but won't say anything on Ram Mandir

Some like Anupam Kher, Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Kangana, Ranvir, Shikhar Dhawan, Mohammad Kaif, Suresh Raina and the rest did show it though and kudos to them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They have a right to do whatever they want. Why are you so desperate for acknowledgement from celebrities for your pet causes? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Career ka sawaal hai.. Spare them

And keep up hopes.. Kabhi to bollywood badlega

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have every right to write about their hypocrisy. 

These are the very same people who will not speak when Goats are slaughtered during a festival of a community but will cry a river about animal rights when fireworks during Diwali

Either support both or oppose both

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

These are the very same people who will not speak when Goats are slaughtered during a festival of a community but will cry a river about animal rights during Fireworks during Diwali

I am going to make a twitter account and question them if they post anything about animals and crackers during Diwali

Maroonporsche thumbnail

These are the very same people who will not speak when Goats are slaughtered during a festival of a community but will cry a river about animal rights during Fireworks during Diwali

Is the Kangeroo doing it πŸ˜†

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They can speak about whatever they want. There is no hypocrisy. They believe what they believe and they don't have to play two sides.

Akshay Kumar does not even wish fans for Eid but shows up to get attention for stuff like Ram Mandir. So what? He's allowed to do what he wants. Do you expect him to play two sides? Why didn't you cry about him not wishing Eid?

NoraSM thumbnail

They can speak about anything they want to, one can't force them and one should not hold "Not Speaking" against anyone

I don't see anyone talking about illegal kidney transplant, killing people saying they are COVID-19 positive and selling their kidney as they don't have to return the dead body to family 

These things affect general public more but people only care about politics and bollywood so meh

Morty thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let them be .nothing wrong in it.its there life.but call them out when they start doing hypocrisy.anyway public  interest in them is all time low now.they dont consider them now some demi god,they just watch there movies and move on.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

They have a right to do whatever they want. Why are you so desperate for acknowledgement from celebrities for your pet causes? 

Yes, they have a right to do whatever they want. They all tweeted to support a criminal who committed manslaughter. Their excuse he was a member of the Bollywood family.  But they can’t help innocent man get justice by tweeting in support of it. Good for them! I hope they continue doing as they wish! πŸ‘