Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just watched the promo and couldn't help laughing out loud. What the hell was that ?

Every character is clowning. Dheeraj's char jumping out of thin air like that Colgate Active Salt add 😭

Hina has no expressions but the other two are so bad that you can stand her. Mohit , not even surprised. Dheeraj is kinda good in general but here he looks like that Jagga Daku of chota bheem. This promo is by far the most disappointing of all naagin seasons. 

Hina is not a naagin material but the other two casting disappointed me even more , Dheeraj & Mohit's role could have been switched atleast Dheeraj would have stood out.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Just watched the promo and couldn't help laughing out loud. What the hell was that ?

Every character is clowning. Dheeraj's char jumping out of thin air like that Colgate Active Salt add 😭

Hina has no expressions but the other two are so bad that you can stand her. Mohit , not even surprised. Dheeraj is kinda good in general but here he looks like that Jagga Daku of chota bheem. This promo is by far the most disappointing of all naagin seasons. 

Hina is not a naagin material but the other two casting disappointed me even more , Dheeraj & Mohit's role could have been switched atleast Dheeraj would have stood out.

@bold I can't stop my laugh now... 🀣🀣🀣

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This promo is a joke.Literally a joke.This will really bring down the franchise.How bland all are looking.Sorry to say Hina and Mohit are bad actors but even Dheeraj is equally bad. Sasti Khilji ? Seriously Ekta ??🀒

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Right. This is what I too am trying to say. It's hina's first tandav, she is not a good dancer ok. But she is such an experienced actress , she should atleast act good , her expressions are not of naagin doing a fierce raudra tandav in pratishod (and according to ekta, she is supposed to be most powerful of them all, you see sarvshreshtha naagin? 🀣) but she is still giving expressions of a bechari bahu who has been scolded by her in laws. 

@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh rishta ka experience use kar rahe hai naagin mein... Aur kuch nahi bol sakate.... 

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh rishta ka experience use kar rahe hai naagin mein... Aur kuch nahi bol sakate.... 

Gauri tu yaha bhi. Her expression really reminded me of Akshara 🀣

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Akshara thi hai aur hamesha rehegi🀑

Jaha bhi hina jaye akshara sath rehegi😳

Aur rona dhone me toh akshara ka master hai

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ekta and her team should re-watch πŸ˜Ž naagin 1 in Rishty channel Ns2 in kannada channel  and resign asap forπŸ™… wat thy making as N5πŸ€ͺπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lagta hai yeh last nail in the coffin hai for Naagin series plus this season will be even more disaster then Naagin 4 was πŸ€£

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

haa yaha bhi.. Colors forum mere liye dursa ghar hai naagin, ishq mein, bb, naati πŸ˜†

@bold exactly πŸ€£

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Lagta hai yeh last nail in the coffin hai for Naagin series plus this season will be even more disaster then Naagin 4 was πŸ€£

aisha ho toh accha hai ekta kaliye bhi aur humare liye bhi... πŸ˜†