Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Priya looks like another flop season is on our way 😆🤣

Ekta aur Rangu ka reaction dekhne layak hoga😈

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't want to repeat but mata it is rinse n repeat. Wahiyat story n unattractive hina's everything as naagin in this season 🤡🐷🤣🤣.

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To be honest I can’t tolerate Hina and her stupid expressions as a Naagin ! It’s ok she is a good actress but for Naagin A big No No !! I hope surbhi , Asha or Jennifer would join the cast as soon as possible . Hopefully Hina role should be short one , just a cameo . Plz creatives work on storyline and screen play . Naagin 4 suffers because of bad storyline , stupid screenplay and the way creatives portray Brinda a dumb Naagin was just too much . Last season cast was good , chemistry was good but the way they portray Naagin character was the stupidest thing I have ever seen in Naagin all seasons . 

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkycharm

To be honest I can’t tolerate Hina and her stupid expressions as a Naagin ! It’s ok she is a good actress but for Naagin A big No No !! I hope surbhi , Asha or Jennifer would join the cast as soon as possible . Hopefully Hina role should be short one , just a cameo . Plz creatives work on storyline and screen play . Naagin 4 suffers because of bad storyline , stupid screenplay and the way creatives portray Brinda a dumb Naagin was just too much . Last season cast was good , chemistry was good but the way they portray Naagin character was the stupidest thing I have ever seen in Naagin all seasons . 

Which Surbhi?😳

Surbhi Jyoti or Surbhi Chanda.

Surbhi J won't do repetitive roles.She will just appear for sometime in N4 final.

And if you are talking about Surbhi Chanda then her name is being heard by many articles.

Ekta will do what she wants and she is doing.

Whether it's Hina or SC both are not suitable to be Naagin.

But it doesn't matter.

Naagin ka standard gir chuka hai by bringing unnecessary seasons.

They must have stopped till S3.

Neither they have story nor worthy casting

Fir result wahi hoga👎🏼

Priya258 thumbnail
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What the hell is Hina trying to do here. Her expressions🤣🤣🤣

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dheeraj is really looking like the modern version of Mugambo and Gabbar here. What a horrible costume  dheeraj is wearing here🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago