Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What a wahiyat promo of Naagin 5. I never thought that Naagin will someday have a promo like this🤣🤣

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

From Wat I See by This Current Promos  Costumes ☢️ Character names like Nagesweri (💔 why ruin that Name Ekta😡it's my fav  FL character in own region😕 ) satyug se Kali yug ,punarjanm etc 🤪🥺 this season torture more  on mytho  recent Reaired Mytho shows gained more Trps 😛Ektha 🤢 & team trying best 🤣but outcome gonna be worst  

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I honestly don't mind Hina. Naagin is such a cringeworthy show in general , I can tolerate it as long as they don't make it comical. But is this the casting for real , Hina might be disappointing but oh boy ! she's so so much better than the two clowns there. What the hell is Dheeraj doing ? That costume , that hair , that dialogues , expressions. That's just unacceptable and disgusting. I can tolerate 10 Hina's if I don't have to witness dheeraj's character. And is that Mohit lmao his character looks dead even before the show's premiere. This promo seems like a joke or something. Had par kardi ekta ne!

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I honestly don't mind Hina. Naagin is such a cringeworthy show in general , I can tolerate it as long as they don't make it comical. But is this the casting for real , Hina might be disappointing but oh boy ! she's so so much better than the two clowns there. What the hell is Dheeraj doing ? That costume , that hair , that dialogues , expressions. That's just unacceptable and disgusting. I can tolerate 10 Hina's if I don't have to witness dheeraj's character. And is that Mohit lmao his character looks dead even before the show's premiere. This promo seems like a joke or something. Had par kardi ekta ne!

Ekta's desperate attempt to recreate Khilji look of Ranveer but it failed miserably.

Acting wise someone as blank as Mohit is out of question. He looks like a clown here and his costume as someone commented earlier is the inspiration saari? Yeah he both these looks are miserable. Hina looks equally clown to be honest. It's too overdone. Flashy costume and awkward poses. There is no grace.

Acting wise dheeraj is better than Hina in naagin. Way better as of now. She is overatted because I had heard way way more about her (not watched her work but heard she is fabulous). I can say she might not be a good dancer, though she should be atleast decent dancer being in this proffession. But it's ok. But where is acting? She has been acting since more than 10 years in television. Then did web shows too. How much exposure she has an actor. After this such expressions. Big let down. If a less experienced gives such expressions, it's understandable, he/she needs time. Mohit I willl just have a good laugh. He is blank. Totally blank as actor. 🤣 and no naag personality 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Ekta's desperate attempt to recreate Khilji look of Ranveer but it failed miserably.

Acting wise someone as blank as Mohit is out of question. He looks like a clown here and his costume as someone commented earlier is the inspiration saari? Yeah he both these looks are miserable. Hina looks equally clown to be honest. It's too overdone. Flashy costume and awkward poses. There is no grace.

Acting wise dheeraj is better than Hina in naagin. Way better as of now. She is overatted because I had heard way way more about her (not watched her work but heard she is fabulous). I can say she might not be a good dancer, though she should be atleast decent dancer being in this proffession. But it's ok. But where is acting? She has been acting since more than 10 years in television. Then did web shows too. How much exposure she has an actor. After this such expressions. Big let down. If a less experienced gives such expressions, it's understandable, he/she needs time. Mohit I willl just have a good laugh. He is blank. Totally blank as actor. 🤣 and no naag personality 

Ek "crying scene" dekhlena Yeh rishta show se hina ka ek dam fida ho jaogi🤡😉

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ye kya hai

At least sab season ke pehle promo mysterious and suspicion baare the.... Ye dekhar kiska ka bhi maan nahi karega 1episode dekhane ka...  

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mrinal and Mukta ne apna dimag noch noch ke ye story nikali hai

Zara taali bajaye👏

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Surbhi, nia , adaa are not professional dancer.... But their first tandav in thier respective season doesn't look bad because of their agressive, fierce expression... But hina expression.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Treason_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Ek "crying scene" dekhlena Yeh rishta show se hina ka ek dam fida ho jaogi🤡😉

Is it sarcasm? 😆 Ekta and her blind favouritism. Hina is so overratted. I have honestly heard the amount of work she has done, she did tv then web and I guess a movie too? Still such stupid expressions on tandav?  There are so many good talented actors and actresses on whom ekta is completely closed her eyes to.

Plus I have liked mostly all nagins till now. Mouni was fab Surbhi was fab, nia was also good actually. Even karishma ekta took bcoz of favouritism now Hina. Even as cameo she will be bad. So I m neutral viewer of show, I watched naagin on and off and not a fan of anyone.  I find such articles in such bad taste glorifying that fan declare her hottest. Mouni adaa Surbhi and Nia? They all were hotter than Hina in their look accoriding to me atleast. Ofcource fans will call their favourite hottest. But articles to create hype about it? Other naagins were way hotter and also they were graceful. Hina is just wearing a costume with maximum skin show possible and giving awkward poses to prove  she is looking hot. 

And mohit? Lol. 🤣 I watched a song on youtube mehfooz. He is blank and forgets even lipsynching and then forgets that he si playing guitar in the song in between? And no exoressions at all.

Edited by Treason_Damon - 3 years ago
Treason_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Surbhi, nia , adaa are not professional dancer.... But their first tandav in thier respective season doesn't look bad because of their agressive, fierce expression... But hina expression.... 

Right. This is what I too am trying to say. It's hina's first tandav, she is not a good dancer ok. But she is such an experienced actress , she should atleast act good , her expressions are not of naagin doing a fierce raudra tandav in pratishod (and according to ekta, she is supposed to be most powerful of them all, you see sarvshreshtha naagin? 🤣) but she is still giving expressions of a bechari bahu who has been scolded by her in laws.