Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

The Episode starts with Asha asking Pinky where did she go? She asks her not to lie and tells that I heard with my ears, and says there is something for sure. Pinky goes to see Nalini ignoring Asha’s questions. She sits by her side and cries holding her hand. Nalini turns to other side and is still unconscious. Arjun comes there and asks Pinky to come out, as he needs to talk to her. He holds her hand and takes her out. He tells Pinky and Sunny that he is trapped because of them. He says he has to go with his wife and sign and asks where is Imarti? Pinky gets worried and tells that Imarti is here. Sunny says we have searched entire hospital, but couldn’t find her. Pinky says I am Imarti, you got married to me. Arjun asks have you gone mad? What are you saying? Pinky says I am 

saying the truth, you got married to me. She says I had no way, this was the only way to bring Nandu back, and that’s why I sat on the mandap. Arjun laughs and says you are joking. Pinky says she is not joking and tells that she knows that he will not accept being afraid of Papa. Arjun says I am not scared of him and tells that he has seen Ananya’s suffering because of their marriage and he don’t want her to suffer the same way. He says we have to end this marriage right now. Pinky says we will end this marriage, but first we will bring Nandu. He says he can’t take anyone advantage for his benefit. Pinky says if Seema comes to know that our marriage is fake then we will lose Nandu forever and asks him to understand once. She asks him to leave her hand and realizes that she was seeing the dream. Arjun asks what happened, if she is watching more films. Sunny says that girl is not here in the hospital and says it would have been good if she had sat with Arjun as the bride. Arjun tells Sunny that he don’t like bad jokes and asks Pinky to search Imarti. He says I have to tell Imarti that their marriage was real and I want her support and want her to help me to bring Nandu back. He says please, search her for me. If she agrees to help me then send her to NCPCR at 4 pm. He asks Pinky not to worry and says your Papa will be fine soon. She feels drowsy and thinks she is feeling as if Maths came instead of Hindi paper. She sits on the stretcher and faints. Nurse and Ward boy comes there and takes the stretcher to the OT.

Arjun comes to the NCPCR. Seema asks about his wife. Sunny says you know how ladies take time? Nandu comes and hugs Arjun. Arjun says he will take her from here today. Seema asks Sunny when Arjun’s wife will come. Pinky gains consciousness in the OT, hears doctor talking about operation. Pinky asks if they are punishing her for marrying Papa’s enemy. She tells that she tried to unite a daughter with her father and asks if he will operate her for this. Nurse says she got panic attack before too. Pinky says she can get heart attack for marrying Papa’s enemy and takes the injection from Nurse. He asks Doctor to move back. Doctor says I will not do your operation, will take out other solution for you. Pinky gets an idea and tells that she will become Pinky for Papa and Imarti for Arjun and Nandu. She says double role and leaves from there.

Arjun shows burnt garlic toast to Nandu. He asks if she missed it? Nandu says I missed you and this toast. She tastes it and tells that her room bed is very hard here. She tells that she became friends with some girls who don’t have any parents, but one girl is having step mom who is very bad. Seema comes and asks about her mother. Arjun says she is talking about your Mamma. Seema takes Arjun and sunny inside and ask the former if he didn’t tell Nandu about his wife. Sunny tells that Nandu and Imarti are BFF and tells that they are good friends. Seema says she has to leave now as it is 4 pm. She tells that they will meet after 2 weeks. Just then Imarti comes there. Arjun asks from where did this wonder come? Sunny says she is your brand new wife Imarti. Seema greets her as Mrs. Venkatraman. Imarti smiles and says she thought she has two husbands, as his name is long. Seema asks them to sign on the papers. Arjun signs on the papers. Imarti signs in Hindi. Sunny praises Imarti. Seema says your Jodi is very unique and strange and asks where did you meet? They give different answers. Sunny says circus, Imarti says he had saved her. Seema looks at them

Precap.. Nalini trying to find pinky and call her and sees wedding clothes.. Pinky is with Arjun.. Nalini hears Arjun calling imati 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS 

So it was a dream 🥺...

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

TFS 

So it was a dream 🥺...

yup🥺  laga tha hai sab ke saath Arjun ko pata chalaga... 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yup🥺  laga tha hai sab ke saath Arjun ko pata chalaga... 

I feel arjun ll not accept this shaadi 💔

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I feel arjun ll not accept this shaadi 💔

yahi hoga Arjun kabhi accept nahi karaga shaadi ko🥺

I thought after  marriage  sequence we will get beautiful scene between them.. ..  In reality what we got

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so all the episode from tomorrow and today was a dream i mean all this week?

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you very much for the wu .

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

so all the episode from tomorrow and today was a dream i mean all this week?

no just ..pinky informing Arjun about imati  is dream.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yahi hoga Arjun kabhi accept nahi karaga shaadi ko🥺

I thought after  marriage  sequence we will get beautiful scene between them.. ..  In reality what we this

Same here .. i was eager to watch after shaadi but seems that drama ll continue 🥺

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Same here .. i was eager to watch after shaadi but seems that drama ll continue 🥺

kuch nahi ho sakate serial ka Drama drama aur drama he mila 😖