Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Daisy21

I am still confused about this pregnancy track....1st it was shown as miscarriage....then we thought one baby may be alive...but from today's kids room scene....it's clearly stated by backvoice.." babies"....so are both alive?

Now also roshni is acting foolish.....how long can she hide pregnancy?

She can reveal about the deal later....and chalk out some solution....

But at least truth of pregnancy should be revealed......aman has equal right to know....he was equally broken by the news of miscarriage ...as roshni was....

Me too😆I think in the upcoming week it will get clear. Well nowdays Roshni is behaving literally like a kid infront of Aman and Aman looks like her parent🤣. Lagta hai babies aane pe khud hi ek cute si baby ban gayi hai😆. Well her expressions are hell cute in front of Aman. Acha hai Magic world hi bata de Aman ko Roshni ka to kuch nahi ho sakta.

magicworld thumbnail

She can reveal about the deal later....and chalk out some solution....

But at least truth of pregnancy should be revealed......aman has equal right to know....he was equally broken by the news of miscarriage ...as roshni was....

Have u noticed makers always gives RoshAn precap not Rehaan-Shayari as they know USP of this show is only Roshan. Previous week they had shown Roshan same precap for 3 days. This time also its Roshan precap. 

Well i have to admit now i am missing previous season where its all about Roshan only SOmething is seriously missing 🤔

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though all roshAn scenes are good....some are even better than season 1.......

But I think roshAn screen space is less.....than season 1....Though precap is roshAn scenes...

But scenes of only RoshAn are less...

Rather we watch second lead pair story...with which I couldn't able to connect still now...

The show has many potential good actors like who was playing salma.....But there's is no scope for using them in script...

Many things are missing from season 1...

Leave vfx....that's not possible...i can accept

Missing baazigar....he wasn't only a magic wand....But soul friend of Aman....

Next a big truth is revealed....that's Parveen is a jinn....but no such reaction from family....as if they are quite normal with it....even not from Aman....

If I compare last Saturday's episode with today...my reaction is💔

It was one of the best episodes regarding RoshAn moments, family bonding....today I am badly missing roshAn scenes...

And as I have already told roshAn track doesn't seem interesting it's confusing....it's the good acting of lead pair and their onscreen chemistry in which I am addicted to.

Seriously something is missing.....may be a good content or gripping storyline....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Well i love that Hug it was so emotional , now Now their hugs are also proper and emotional connection is between them. This is what i had missed before lockdown episodes. Now Roshni needs to grow u

I know its not magic like before but now we are getting more emotional connection and romance between roshan. Previously i always missed emotional connection between Roshan now its present in their scenes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDi69dRhSPO/

🥺

Waiting for upcoming episodes.

Daisy21 thumbnail

RoshAn became more romantic after lockdown. Seriously I haven't expected this due to safety precaution rules. Though I don't follow any other shows....as per I have seen no other sp shows are showing this much proximity between leads....

Shayeri- rehaan scenes are to maintain a balance but sometimes their funny scenes are coming between an emotional scene of roshAn and hampering the impact. Editors can complete one scene....then other can be started.

magicworld thumbnail

RoshAn became more romantic after lockdown. Seriously I haven't expected this due to safety precaution rules. Though I don't follow any other shows....as per I have seen no other sp shows are showing this much proximity between leads....

Shayeri- rehaan scenes are to maintain a balance but sometimes their funny scenes are coming between an emotional scene of roshAn and hampering the impact. Editors can complete one scene....then other can be started.

This is what i am also wondering😆pehle socha tha hugs milege ya nahi par yaha to passionate hugs mil rahe hai and upar se super close scenes. I am also finding Roshan more romantic after lockdown☺️. Itne full hugs pehle kabhi show mein nahi the. Well 4 months ke separation ka nateeja hai🤣.

Shayari -Rehaan ki baat na karo ab i am avoiding them now😡Now i will watch only Roshan scenes haan agar Roshan ke saath dono ke scenes hue to hi dekhege varna will avoid them. Mujhe un dono ki love story nahi dekhni🥱NATASHA Rehaan-Shayari ke beech hi aaye Roshan ko akela chode.

Daisy21 thumbnail

......wish we can get more roshAn romance before baby track..😒

But....

They can't drag this truth hiding and pregnancy track much...don't know how they will manage story after that....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Shayari -Rehaan ki baat na karo ab i am avoiding them now😡Now i will watch only Roshan scenes haan agar Roshan ke saath dono ke scenes hue to hi dekhege varna will avoid them. Mujhe un dono ki love story nahi dekhni🥱NATASHA Rehaan-Shayari ke beech hi aaye Roshan ko akela chode.

🥱

Gul madam told once about less shooting time....But I think that's applicable for main lead pair only....2nd lead pair is getting more detailed scenes in different locations...😡

magicworld thumbnail

🥱

Gul madam told once about less shooting time....But I think that's applicable for main lead pair only....2nd lead pair is getting more detailed scenes in different locations...😡

Dont worry abhi unke scenes isliye different location mein hai as they are not married, I have a feeling that soon makers will get them married and then Shayari will also live in that mansion and then they will introduce Farhaan's love story in this show😆.

magicworld thumbnail

......wish we can get more roshAn romance before baby track..😒

But....

They can't drag this truth hiding and pregnancy track much...don't know how they will manage story after that....

Nahi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko , Now  i want ANGRY AMAN's AVTAAR to ROSHNI , Roshni ka bahut hua ab😡. I am really excited for RoshAn' story ahead and Aman's face off with Roshni after knowing that deal with Jinn😊Pregnancy ke truth se bhi jyada.