Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Both Roshan and Shayan couple will support each other in future

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I can see that in future both couple will support each other, Today Roshni took help from Shayari and Shayari in future will take help from Roshni to understand Rehaan's personality as he is Aman's Jinn brother😆Both Aman and Rehaan also will support each other, Rehaan knows Roshni's truth so he will help Aman to understand Roshni's state in that cave and Aman also will help Rehaan as Shayari is also a kind of duplicate Roshni.

In the end i will say both couples will rock big time now.😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hahaha, yeah ! I am excited to see the four of them together on screen. I think Aman will also share a sweet bond with Shayari like how Rehaan has a sweet bond with Roshni.

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But how much magic sayan pair can create it's a big question.....like roshan creating magic on screen....a lot of hardwork needed to match up....

But if roshni and shayeri team up together...Khan brother's life is going to be crashed😉

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Today both Roshni and Shayari ne Khan brothers ka Dimag kharab kar diya🤣Roshni to my God ðŸ˜†

Daisy21 thumbnail

I have watched in ff mode...only roshAn scenes...

Daisy21 thumbnail

Whatever we want to see doesn't matter....

Future track, screen time of characters is all going to be decided by TRP..

Not thinking much...just enjoying as long as it can be....

magicworld thumbnail

Now i think Rehaan-Shayari is much needed in this show to bring some humor as no doubt Aman & Roshni are enacting very well but their scenes are too serious and emotional now😭. Well i love that Hug it was so emotional , now Aman is really taking care of Roshni like a caring husband and i am liking their growth as a couple. Now their hugs are also proper and emotional connection is between them. This is what i had missed before lockdown episodes. Now Roshni needs to grow up.

Well Shayari and Rehaan scenes also i am enjoying as they are bringing new freshness in show , only watching Roshan scenes full time can also be boring also some space should be there na.

I know its not magic like before but now we are getting more emotional connection and romance between roshan. Previously i always missed emotional connection between Roshan now its present in their scenes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDi69dRhSPO/

🥺

Waiting for upcoming episodes.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today both Roshni and Shayari ne Khan brothers ka Dimag kharab kar diya🤣Roshni to my God ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣 IKR!! Khan brothers ki band bajne wali hai!! 

magicworld thumbnail

Thank God Roshni ki itna to pata hai ki pregnancy mein Papita nahi khate😆Well how can she hide such a big news from Aman Bewkoofi ki bhi hadd hai. Well she want to save her babies that's why she had not eaten that papita😊but she should tell whole truth to Aman should not hide it. He has the right to know.

Daisy21 thumbnail

I am still confused about this pregnancy track....1st it was shown as miscarriage....then we thought one baby may be alive...but from today's kids room scene....it's clearly stated by backvoice.." babies"....so are both alive?

Now also roshni is acting foolish.....how long can she hide pregnancy?

She can reveal about the deal later....and chalk out some solution....

But at least truth of pregnancy should be revealed......aman has equal right to know....he was equally broken by the news of miscarriage ...as roshni was....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago