3rd Aug Episode ...pal bhar ke liye koi hume par kar le

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So I have to be short...not got a lot of time this week...very busy 

Hakeem has been sent by Amber go return the money to Guneet...Hakeem tries to explain a few things to Guneet and also we are treated to a scene where in Guneet and Amber were talking friendly to each other ...Hakeem was also sent to bring back a shawl which Amber had given to Guneet

Nia and Kajal talk and kajal says that Kabir is making biggest mistake of his life hy going with Swara ...and then are all called to office by Rishi who has given them task to make a pitch via presentation to him ...and Nia decides after egging from Rishi that she has to prevent Kabir from making a mistake in his life 

Elsewhere Nia has sent a broker to Guneet's house who gets riled up because the Broker says he won't take money from her ...At Rj Guneet puts out her frustration to the world that people should know the difference between helping others and insulting others 

Amber calls and tells that she is bitter and yet he wants to express his love 

As a professional I really don't understand why is Rishi into the personal life of his would be interns...but then I suppose if he isn't into their personal life we won't get drama..still very skewed story line ...God's know where is Rishi's character heading ...kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki narad muni ...swayam hi padhar gaye hain ..but subtle Narad Muni ...( Again my comments are towards the character not the actor ) 

Nia deciding that Kabir has made a mistake...wow what a thinking ..till now she was rejecting Kabir then she was correct now Kabir has apparently made a choice and he is wrong ??? Strange and stupid thought process 

Why is Guneet on air ?? Again a very strange gimmick for Amber to hear Guneet's thought 

Loved Hakim...I think the only sensible person left on the story line ...after lockdown it seems like only Hakim has been left with brains , loved his dialogues and scenes today 

This is the garbled version of the episode ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks!

Why is Guneet on air ?? Again a very strange gimmick for Amber to hear Guneet's thought 

@bold: yes they are using this as a device for Ambar to know what Guneet is feeling/thinking. Instead they could use a good friend (like Kajal who helps to verbalise Niya’s feelings for viewers), they cld use Hakim in fact. Guneet respects Hakim and it wld not be farfetched for her to vent her feelings in convo with him. And the actor playing him is terrific!

In Ambar’s case they used to use his talks with his late wife’s photo to show what he is thinking, now of course they use his extended convos with Hakim who seems to be practically living in the Sharmas’ house!

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
Praram thumbnail

I'm getting quite irritated with what Guneet has now turned into. She keeps on about Atma samman and ehsaan but is showing no signs of getting the stuff out from AS' s office- something that she promised she'd do in 2 days! (Of course, Niya saying she'd pay the brokerage was too much)

Also, I found the entire shawl scene disjointed and out of sync somehow. And what was Guneet doing still hanging on to the shawl which would obviously have great sentimental value to AS? And to compound it further by saying that she's big hearted and so will not ask for the return of the frying pan and tawa?? Are these comparable?

Have the makers forgotten that AS and Guneet had just the beginnings of a friendship before the lockdown??? AS may have been in love with her, but Guneet had barely begun to know his gentler side!

Praram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Thanks!

@bold: yes they are using this as a device for Ambar to know what Guneet is feeling/thinking. Instead they could use a good friend (like Kajal who helps to verbalise Niya’s feelings for viewers), they cld use Hakim in fact. Guneet respects Hakim and it wld not be farfetched for her to vent her feelings in convo with him. And the actor playing him is terrific!

In Ambar’s case they used to use his talks with his late wife’s photo to show what he is thinking, now of course they use his extended convos with Hakim who seems to be practically living in the Sharmas’ house!

And I whole heartedly agree with this. This entire radio show business - with AS just coincidentally tuning in everytime- is so over the top. They could've just done the venting through Hakim far more effectively! Sad..

Swatis301 thumbnail

The episodes are getting more and more illogical. You got a sms that your office is on fire at 4 am and you ran without thinking just to share coffee n creating tension btwn the trio(k,n,s). It would have made sense if thr was some task or team building activity involved. I find it too blah. Plus so far i feel that RB is trying to form some link betwn business world and real life(especially love life of trio in this case). It is not making sense to me so far. No offense to RB fans but we have seen this before with Randeep's character. But he was too lively and lovable. It ws refreshing to see him bond with the leads and how.

About Guneet's rant on radio was too much and too unrealistic. Who allows the guest to vent it like that on a radio station. Plus it ws too much of aggression. Why cant Guneet vent it out to some professional rather than this.

Also the shawl brawl. The conversation was 4 mnths old n it was peak summer. Lol for this but cant help myself to point it out. Such things are seriously laughable n nt easy to ignore 😂

Sorry for nitpicking but i thought this show was something realistic and simple. Now not getting that vibes. I still try to enjoy it thinking that one day that old show will be back.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I have some mixed feelings about this episode! It was really wierd. 

First off I'm still unable to understand why is Nia in love with Kabir? Is that even love or is she just jealous of seeing her best friend having someone else in his life? I feel it's the latter.

And what was that sudden ethics class on animal kingdom? I'm not having a good feeling about Nia doing something to screw up Swara-Kabir. Don't do it woman, it's just not great.

Why are they doing Rishi dirty? Like I'm not really happy with whatever they're trying to make him do, it's really unnecessary, idk..

Guneet venting on air and Amber listening to it felt really childish. Why is an entire public involved in their love story sort of a thing which wasn't even really there?? I'd be so uncomfortable if my personal life was discussed this publicly!

I'm not sure what to expect :(

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I have some mixed feelings about this episode! It was really wierd. 

First off I'm still unable to understand why is Nia in love with Kabir? Is that even love or is she just jealous of seeing her best friend having someone else in his life? I feel it's the latter.

And what was that sudden ethics class on animal kingdom? I'm not having a good feeling about Nia doing something to screw up Swara-Kabir. Don't do it woman, it's just not great.

Why are they doing Rishi dirty? Like I'm not really happy with whatever they're trying to make him do, it's really unnecessary, idk..

Guneet venting on air and Amber listening to it felt really childish. Why is an entire public involved in their love story sort of a thing which wasn't even really there?? I'd be so uncomfortable if my personal life was discussed this publicly!

I'm not sure what to expect :(

I don't think they are making Rishi dirty. This was part of the plan. When he was watching them in his phone I felt he was observing all of them. Like I said earlier this may be his way of assessing them. May be that's why he brought up the moral angle. To assess the moral values of the candidates.

Edited by stormfly13 - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Bill Gates sat around watching videos of his juvenile employees making eyes at each other, in place of doing their performance appraisals, I doubt he would have created Microsoft 🙄

Oh well, our desi Bill Gates RB may be a very special genius 😃

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would have preferred Shaleen enter as Guneets therapist or just as a therapist. 

He would have nailed the role since he has an inquisitive face and eyes 

would have made the show so much more enjoyable and we wouldn’t have this stupid character assassination

Swaras character has been the biggest disappointment in the show for me

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

One episode sympathy for Nia from my side is over now 🤢 like who gave her right to pass judgement on Kabir swara? Also I feel Rishis words are for swara but this moron girl is taking it on her. She's annoying man damn I hope Kabir blasts her, that will be better.

Also what's swaras deal, I thought maybe she dated rishi in past or sth hence so fixated on him. Also this workshop makes no sense, don't seem like office, more like personal psychology.

The only character who's genuinely watchable right now is Doctor friend of AS.