Ram Gopal Varma to make a film ‘Arnab -The News Prostitute’

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Ram Gopal Varma announces film titled ‘Arnab -The News Prostitute’; calls out the journalist for his TV debates on Bollywood

After the unfortunate demise of Sushant Singh Rajput, a lot of debates around the functioning of Bollywood. Several news channels have also been holding debates on the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput. Reacting to the recent events, Varma tweeted, “Was shocked to see #ArnabGoswami talking about Bollywood in such a horrible way ..He calls it the dirtiest industry ever with criminal connections ,it’s full of Rapists, gangsters, sexual exploiters and what not?It beats me in what dumb way #ArnabGoswami can combine the deaths of Divya Bharthi,Jiah khan, Sridevi and Sushant into one case and claim that the murderer is Bollywood..incidentally the 4 deaths happened over a span of nearly 25 years."

“And in all the four cases of Divya,Jiah,Sridevi and Sushant there were completely different people and circumstances  ..But in Arnab’s mind they are all one and had been killed by an entity called Bollywood,” he added. 

Ram Gopal Varma said, “That guy #ArnabGoswami is banking on the fact that we don’t have the spine and as long as he runs the debate he will anyway make sure no one's point of view is ever heard and that’s his modus operandi anyway.”

“I for one am feeling very strongly about this and I decided to make a film on #ArnabGoswami in which I will take the clothes off his facade and make him naked exposing the lengths and breadths of all his vital corrupt stats,” the filmmaker further added. 

Varma then announced his film based on Arnab Goswami. “ARNAB”THE NEWS PROSTITUTE. After extensively studying him I mulled on whether the tagline should be The News Pimp or The News Prostitute though both are relevant I finally settled on prostitute for its sound. I know I used some hard language in these tweets to describe him but I took a cue of them from our very own dirty mouthed #ArnabGoswamy.”

He further spoke about Arnab reacting to his film, "Hey #ArnabGoswami whether u react to my film or not I don’t care a damn because my target audience is not going to be u , but it will be ur viewers ..I want to shake them up with the way I will expose in my film the back of ur public face in Republic TV."

"On the other hand if u #ArnabGoswami react to my film or try to discredit me I would welcome that too because I can use it for the publicity of my film," he added. 

Ram Gopal Varma asked Bollywood biggies like Aditya Chopra, Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan to speak up against him. “If u guys  #AdityaChopra , @karanjohar@MaheshNBhatt @iamsrk @BeingSalmanKhan are so scared that if u speak against him ,it might go against the current public sentiment don’t forget that it’s him, who aroused that sentiment and ur silence is making u all look guilty for sure”

“Atleast now all film industry people should come out and speak openly about #ArnabGoswami ‘s falsifications instead of running scared like deer from a wild dog,” he added. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No actually Ram Gopal Verma he is one of the few journalist who refuses to prostitute himself to the movie mafia. And remain silent as you wish when you clearly murder people. People will only think terribly of you when you name call people like that. 

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

No actually Ram Gopal Verma he is one of the few journalist who refuses to prostitute himself to the movie mafia. And remain silent as you wish when you clearly murder people. People will only think terribly of you when you name call people like that. 

He's factually not wrong though. Journalists like him (and Barkha) deserve to be termed 'media prostitutes'. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Arnab yelling about what can and cant be said on a talk show really was a frivolous waste of time 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

He's factually not wrong though. Journalists like him (and Barkha) deserve to be termed 'media prostitutes'. 

So do you disagree with what Arnab is doing in this case? 

hhhaahahahh bol koan raha hai 🤣

yeh same banda 26/11 attack ke baad next day spot pe gaya tha with his political friends apni new movie ka plot ke liye ...

Ajab Besharmi hai 🤣

iski last 5-6 years ki movies dekhne ke baad we can understand that , Why he used the word "Prostitute

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Arnab yelling about what can and cant be said on a talk show really was a frivolous waste of time 😆

Nope not a waste of time at all or else this case would have been closed by now. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ram gopal varma ko hil Gayi Ki is ka casting couch stories and underworld stories will come out. 

Edited by SriRani - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆 RGV ki itni kyun phati hui hai, does he have skeletons in his closet too?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Nope not a waste of time at all or else this case would have been closed by now. 

But Rhea is a needle in a haystack 😆