Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

So do you disagree with what Arnab is doing in this case? 

In this case, no. He's doing a good job even. But generally speaking, he is what RGV said. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But Rhea is a needle in a haystack 😆

Mark my words I was one of the first people to say it was not a simple suicide. Mark my words there are people involved way more powerful than Rhea. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

hhhaahahahh bol koan raha hai 🤣

yeh same banda 26/11 attack ke baad next day spot pe gaya tha with his political friends apni new movie ka plot ke liye ...

Ajab Besharmi hai 🤣

iski last 5-6 years ki movies dekhne ke baad we can understand that , Why he used the word "Prostitute

Whoa what???

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SriRani

Ram gopal varma ko hil Gayi Ki is ka casting couch stories and underworld stories will come out. 

Aaaah, knew it 😆 

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But didn't this move forward because Sushant's dad filed a police report against Rhea? Didn't his lawyer say he thought blaming all of Bollywood was a distraction? Just curious, do you think that Arnab is more concerned and knowledgeable about Sushant than his own father?

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

But didn't this move forward because Sushant's dad filed a police report against Rhea? Didn't his lawyer say he thought blaming all of Bollywood was a distraction? Just curious, do you think that Arnab is more concerned and knowledgeable about Sushant than his own father?

Arnab is just trp people are. Fooled 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But Rhea is a needle in a haystack 😆

mark my words it's all political personal agenda this case now mark my words its a suicide. Not a murder.maybe reha etc.. Take advantage financially but that is. And still has to be proved. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

mark my words it's all political personal agenda this case now mark my words its a suicide. Not a murder.maybe reha etc.. Take advantage financially but that is. And still has to be proved. 

Rhea did do something for sure. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If this was a suicide why did siddharth pithani said phone cut Gaya in the middle of the interview?

Why is rhea hiding? Why is her family hiding with her? Why did she made a post about Cbi and now saying Mumbai police should only investigate? Why is Mumbai police protecting rhea? Why did she changed the entire staff and not let SSR talk with his family? Arnab was the only one who started the investigation while others were too busy with Bipolar stories. SSR family should sue all those channels.