Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

https://twitter.com/Apurvasrani/status/1289814101074444288?s=20

Seriously, what is wrong with him? What is he tryin to say? Wasn't he one of the people who was most vocal about the injustices SSR's faced then why he is tweeting saying Rhea is getting witch hunted. 

What if he knows the person who is the main culprit ........though i agree that its wrong to let Rhea go scot-free cause she is definitely involved at least in other matters, even if not exactly responsible for the death

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

When media is on their constant tail ,meme police is obstructing investigation and doing gundagardi, imagine if media stop covering it.

Bad idea 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sure. You please step out and get the truth out for us and everything will be stopped. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

How are all these randoms clearing Rhea off after seeing her fake acting? ðŸ˜† Satyamev Jayate. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

How are all these randoms clearing Rhea off after seeing her fake acting? ðŸ˜† Satyamev Jayate. 

😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

At this point, I don’t really care about which media is doing what? Media has kept the buzz around this case! Or else, the Mumbai police had finished investigation with 15 minutes of the highlight. 

The media has garnered a huge noise around this one. His family has been getting tremendous support world wide. So, media whether social or news, they have managed to keep the buzz alive! Buzz opens up conversations and a can of worms! I am not sure if we will get closure but Sushant’s death has stirred a hornets nest. 

Even if Rhea comes out of this clean, she will be hired to write an autobiography and then this will be made into a movie.... 

Trust me, the entire business works like this. It’s really sad, he lost his life and I just can’t get over this! 

At this point, people should stop witch hunting but at the same point, she is an alleged perpetrator of a crime. So, let’s not give her a clean chit without closure. 

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Transference

At this point, I don’t really care about which media is doing what? Media has kept the buzz around this case! Or else, the Mumbai police had finished investigation with 15 minutes of the highlight. 

The media has garnered a huge noise around this one. His family has been getting tremendous support world wide. So, media whether social or news, they have managed to keep the buzz alive! Buzz opens up conversations and a can of worms! I am not sure if we will get closure but Sushant’s death has stirred a hornets nest. 

Even if Rhea comes out of this clean, she will be hired to write an autobiography and then this will be made into a movie.... 

Trust me, the entire business works like this. It’s really sad, he lost his life and I just can’t get over this! 

At this point, people should stop witch hunting but at the same point, she is an alleged perpetrator of a crime. So, let’s not give her a clean chit without closure. 

Sadly, this is true ðŸ¤¢

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why are all and sundry worried about witch-hunting?

As ensured by indian Constitution, SSR's family has a right to seek justice for him.

If everyone is so sure about Rhea being innocent, why even dissuade a second investigation or a new trial?

Is it an attempt to look for other's back to conceal one's own doing or one's contribution to keep the dubious network floating?

There is definitely something  shady and extremely sinister going around for sure.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago