Apurva Asrani's tweet: media should stop witch hunting Rhea

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Apurvasrani/status/1289814101074444288?s=20

Seriously, what is wrong with him? What is he tryin to say? Wasn't he one of the people who was most vocal about the injustices SSR's faced then why he is tweeting saying Rhea is getting witch hunted. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont know him from Adam (other than he was the infamous writer Kangana stole the credit from. Which led to his own mental breakdown)

So he might wanna focus on blaming bullying

That being said accusing the people that are charging Rhea of witch hunting is fair as they themselves called her a black magic witch

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

https://twitter.com/Apurvasrani/status/1289814101074444288?s=20

Seriously, what is wrong with him? What is he tryin to say? Wasn't he one of the people who was most vocal about the injustices SSR's faced then why he is tweeting saying Rhea is getting witch hunted. 

He's interested in the injustices wrought by potentially murderous Bollywood, not potentially murderous girlfriends. 

So much of the moral outrage surrounding this case is strictly agenda driven where the agenda is more important than the truth or SSR.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Coz Rhea is a woman. So she is innocent and Sushant's sisters who are also women are liars. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

He's interested in the injustices wrought by potentially murderous Bollywood, not potentially murderous girlfriends. 

So much of the moral outrage surrounding this case is strictly agenda driven where the agenda is more important than the truth or SSR.

IN this guys defense. Kangana made him breakdown mentally. He wants Bollywood give him a pound of flesh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Witch Hunt? 

His family literally filed a case against her. She hired an expensive lawyer to fight it. She is no damsel in distress so STFU. 

She herself wanted CBI enquiry putting her in the midst of it . 

I am put off by everyone at the moment. 😖😖😖

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Witch Hunt? 

His family literally filed a case against her. She hired an expensive lawyer to fight it. She is no damsel in distress so STFU. 

She herself wanted CBI enquiry putting her in the midst of it . 

I am put off by everyone at the moment. 😖😖😖

Itni badi bhikhari hai who cannot even pay her brother's tution fees  . And the same bhikhari has hired such an expensive lawyer and none of these ' woke ' people find it weird. 🤢

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

@bold: I'm starting to believe this... I checked Shekhar Kapur, Manoj Bajpayee, Ranvir Shorey's twitter after seeing this tweet to see if they had said anything about justice for Sushant after the FIR was filed, but no not one word in support of his family or against Rhea. They all spent days giving interviews and tweeting about the injustices Sushant faced in when the narrative was about murderous Bollywood but when the victim's on family came out with allegations against GF they are mum. Atleast if you dont want to say anything stop trying to make as if family's wrong in putting allegations against Rhea. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Itni badi bhikhari hai who cannot even pay her brother's tution fees  . And the same bhikhari has hired such an expensive lawyer and none of these ' woke ' people find it weird. 🤢

Exactly. 

She couldn’t pay 4,000 for her brother but hires 20-25 lacs per day lawyer. 

Yet  she is the one being protected  .. fck off . 😖😖😖

I am so over these shitty people . 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

@bold: I'm starting to believe this... I checked Shekhar Kapur, Manoj Bajpayee, Ranvir Shorey's twitter after seeing this tweet to see if they had said anything about justice for Sushant after the FIR was filed, but no not one word in support of his family or against Rhea. They all spent days giving interviews and tweeting about the injustices Sushant faced in when the narrative was about murderous Bollywood but when the victim's on family came out with allegations against GF they are mum. Atleast if you dont want to say anything stop trying to make as if family's wrong in putting allegations against Rhea. 

Agenda's to the left an Agenda's to the right ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I knew Manoj was in it for himself ðŸ˜†