Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 years ago

There is no wrong time to complain.....u can bring it on any time....but these people who are screaming their lungs out are meddling with an on going investigation right now.....all the people who know Sushant...like his family..Ankita..some of his ex employees....are saying he wasn't depressed...there was no one in the BW industry who banned him or harassed him or planned to kill him...no sweetheart no...Alia killing Sushant on a stupid game of date, marry or kill doesn't kill as planning to kill a person...anyone who thinks that...needs to go and look for ur brain...must have dropped it somewhere....

Why were Adi Chopra and SLB questioned....why did the cops waste their time on them when they could have been questioning someone who was really involved...Didn't Ankita say that Adi Chopra was Sushant's go to person when he was frustrated....or Ekta had such good relations with Sushant...

Sushant was very successful...and if the BW was against him..he wouldn't have reached where he was.....

I think NS is talking about these people who are going overboard.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Naseeruddin jee where did this wisdom of laying the poor dead to rest go when you were dragging the not so alive Rajesh Khanna through the dirt by calling his entire filmography and superstardom mediocre?And I am not even talking about your jibes at Amitabh bachchan because chalo at least by the grace of God he could’ve defended himself if he chose to.But what you did to Rajesh Khanna when he was no more, its still there and not forgotten! So please, aage badiye!

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Basically no one should speak up about the industry coz if they do, they are either attention seekers, poor attitude, the industry is perfect, or they are desperate or they are flop stars so want fame or they are crazy or they have a mental problem.

These are like standard answers kept ready if anyone speaks anything about the industry.

ARR, Ranvir, Resukul, Shekhar are all attention seekers. KR is a pyscho, SSR is mentally unstable or ill, Simi Garewal is a flop actress hence searching for fame.

Basically, nothing should change and everything should be back to the same.

Please aap Shekhar jee ko rehn de. He is the worst of all.Its him who held Sushant in a limbo making him wait for his idiotic and never happening Paani. Like a leech he held on Sushant’s dead body to settle some personal scores.Just watch his video that he did with Manoj which he did after Sushant’s demise, for proof.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow. So he cares about Bollywood image? Too bad then it is already in trouble.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Sorry, his complaining nature did not start after he aged out. He was always bitter. Initially he came to industry through parallel movies. (He was a  good actor. But fact was, he did not have the physique or handsomeness to do commercial movies). After more than a decade  in parallel movies, he got to do Tridev a commercial movie. Then he accused, parallel movie leads do not get  paid as much as commercial actors. 

Obviously, the movie budgets and reach were lower. Parallel movie stars accused him of kicking the ladder after climbing. That is how he has always been. 

He was jealous of Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna. He expressed it openly. Manoj Vajpayee is a great actor compared to Salman Khan. But he never mocks Salman like Nasir mocked Amitabh/Rajesh Khanna.

Now he is preaching. Who wants to listen?

If you watch this video, hes apologised for his words on Rajesh Khanna and he said sorry to Dimple as well and his fans.

Who wants to listen? People ...audiences across 3 generations who respect him for walking the talk with his work!

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Says the person who's mostly grumpy and cribbing about something or the other always😆 And if we are to use that logic Mr.Shah, why to complain about anything bad in the country? What's the need for washing dirty underwear by maligning one's own country?  Everyone should just shut up and sit quiet because we were okay with a lot of other bad things happening before 2014. 

900 se chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali 

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

To some parts I agree 

Yes, the entire thing has turned out to be very juvenile. People and media coming up with a new theory each day and some of them are so mediocre. One is saying something the other is saying something else, it's very chaotic. It actually hurts that there is a tug of war going on with someone's death. 

The parts I don't agree to.. 

"If you didn't have a problem then.. why are you talking now? "

This was a very insensitive thing to say for a veteran actor. They didn't talk at that time then it doesn't mean that they were ok with it. One of the good things about this chaos is it is showing the amount of biasness that goes on around the industry. Revealing the actual scenario that many talented actors had to face in order to survive. Yes it is not possible to include everyone in a poster but it is possible to appreciate the ones who deserves. The least you can do is give the awards fairly instead of handing over all the awards to a single film. So if these things are coming out now imo it is good. Better late than never. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Disclaimer: I am in awe of Naseer’s body of work and phenomenal acting chops. He is an accomplished actor and a charming personality if you interact with him for a few seconds. I have had a chance to witness his radiant smile, rich baritone voice in a brief sharing of the same elevator once. 

Point being made here: I think he has a underlying valid point. There could be many vultures feeding off the news of the actors demise. But, to make The conversation  about not washing dirty underwear in public is far fetched and unpalatable. 

I say why NOT? I am sorry to say that an industry which should have been long called out for its vanity, introducing fake beauty standards throughout generations, worshipping mediocrity, making the industry function like family functions, hasn’t Sushant’s demise opened such topics where people are asking questions? Why should we be apologetic about it? Yes, people are not given space in poster, women are paid less, mafia exists, Underworld connection exists! So? Should we all not talk about it? 

It’s unfortunate that it took an actor’s death and demise for people to open up about their problems, question the way this industry works. 

It’s like saying, - Oh, everything is hunky dory in this world! Let’s deal with it or walk away’

Why can’t we have a discussion, why should we keep quiet! Who decides what’s ‘Juvenile’? 

I am against ageism in any form. If an older experienced person can have an opinion, we all can have it too. This is freedom of speech. People will speak up and the right to do so! So, let’s stop making it about ourselves. It’s about a man who lost his life. I remember one of Sushant’s statements, ‘I will write history one day’.

It’s sad he had a tragic end but he has written history. His death has been a tipping point. We are talking about things that had been shoved under the carpet till now. 

Why should it stop?