Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Has Anyone seen Sargun's movie "Aswathama"?

I was watching & was quite surprised to see her in it.

She played a very important role there.

Although the plot was average!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I guess it’s a Telugu movie (? Or is it Kannada?) where so does some cameo? She posted something about it once on her Instagram sometime ago. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes i have sern it.its a telugu movie. the story is about a brother n sister.so apparently she is the lead in it as the heroine was mainly for romance

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

I guess it’s a Telugu movie (? Or is it Kannada?) where so does some cameo? She posted something about it once on her Instagram sometime ago. 

I wouldn't say cameo. The story basically started from her. Her character was like 2nd lead

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I have actually seen her in that movie first. she was super pretty and played such an important role. Then I came to know about this series and saw that she is in it so started watching for her and loved RuSha. Even Abrar also, I know he exists from Family Man, he also played a really crucial role. And both of these together just look more beautiful.❤️

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yess who haven't watched Abrar in family man and sargun in this movie. Please do watch. Sargun looked really pretty in this movie.❤️❤️

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Yess who haven't watched Abrar in family man and sargun in this movie. Please do watch. Sargun looked really pretty in this movie.❤️❤️

I saw him in Laila Majnu movie

Melkor thumbnail

I have heard about Aswathama and I know that Sargun was a part of it but I haven't got the opportunity to watch it yet. I have seen Family Man though and Abrar was brilliant in it. I wanted more of his character. I have watched Sargun's debut show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya and even saw a few episodes of Tantra.

But when it comes to chemistry,Abrar and Sargun look the best with each other and I can say it confidently ❤️These two have a long way to go.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wouldn't say cameo. The story basically started from her. Her character was like 2nd lead

Ah pardon my ignorance 😅. I don’t watch Telugu movies. So didn’t know. One thing I can say is she is looked pretty in that promo she posted. Especially the bridal look.

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Ah pardon my ignorance 😅. I don’t watch Telugu movies. So didn’t know. One thing I can say is she is looked pretty in that promo she posted. Especially the bridal look.

South movies are way better than BW tbh😆 you should try.

She always looks pretty.