Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

But OT, and Sush aside, not nearly as much as before. As long as I have my own opinion from my own experience and thoughts about my favourites, other opinions don't bother me. But I'll definitely question stuff that seem a little absurd/illogical because I like to know why sensible people (not the one who hate on my favourites because their favourite aren't in good terms with them/movie clashes/fanwars) think the way they do and I'm open to legit criticism.

Otherwise I sometimes criticize my favourite myself 💁‍♀️

Very well put...same here.

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Used to get triggered badly but not anymore. I still like them but don't care if they are being bashed or not. It is a waste of time to discuss unless the person is willing to listen to your opinion(very few do)

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Just. Visit biggboss forum u will get it know 😆

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't care.  I mean, I may (rarely) say something in defense, but a difference of opinion is not worth the energy of a back and forth, IMO.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It depends what the reason is, some people hate for no reason and go overboard

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't mind if criticism is constructive. I just hate when people pass extremely rude and mean comments ( lol ask Sush fans..the things he was called and how he was dragged for his appearance) 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ninny

I don't mind if criticism is constructive. I just hate when people pass extremely rude and mean comments ( lol ask Sush fans..the things he was called and how he was dragged for his appearance) 

That's really strange actually because he was very handsome IMO.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

That's really strange actually because he was very handsome IMO.

before his demise I saw him bashed on this forum immensely

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have no problem with constructive criticism but when  some people  cross the line and go overboard with exteme hate, that irks me the most. Though like I said my favourites keep changing and I am not a hardcore fan of anyone,  so, I do accept  criticism  sometimes. I myself criticize them, as they are humans, can't idolise them like they are Gods and can't be wrong. 

I do feel bad mostly when someone underrated ( not so popular ones)  are hated. But I can max put my opinions and make them understand my point of view but if someone is willing to understand, if the others aren't understanding, can't help it then, it's better let it go. 😕

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Noooooo 💔