Can you take criticism of your favourite actor?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Well, the question here is: If an actor/actress is your favourite and gets some criticism, do you become hyper-defensive or do you take it in a constructive spirit?

For e.g. -- I have heard that Deepika's dialogue delivery is not so strong, and I agree with it. But some of the other criticisms about her are so off, I simply take them with a pinch of salt.

How about you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know why but after Sushant's death I've really stopped caring about my favorite too. Its just that mann hi uth gaya hai๐Ÿ’”

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

I don't know why but after Sushant's death I've really stopped caring about my favorite too. Its just that mann hi uth gaya hai๐Ÿ’”

Don't let it affect you so badly๐Ÿฅบ

Justice might be delayed, but it will not be denied...I'm sure.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

+1

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't care anymore for anyone related to bollywood. I used to get defensive for my favs earlier but now i don't think i will ever be like that again. The heartlessness of bollywood that i am getting to see now has put me off forever to ever care for them.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really donโ€™t care much...I only discuss with people who makes sense and agree with them if they got a valid point . Some people criticize to get reaction...so How much ever you try to explain they going to stick to their version no matter what. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Don't let it affect you so badly๐Ÿฅบ

Justice might be delayed, but it will not be denied...I'm sure.

I'm trying to really come out of this but its so tough. Yes hope justice would be served ๐Ÿ’œ

DushtKanya thumbnail

But OT, and Sush aside, not nearly as much as before. As long as I have my own opinion from my own experience and thoughts about my favourites, other opinions don't bother me. But I'll definitely question stuff that seem a little absurd/illogical because I like to know why sensible people (not the one who hate on my favourites because their favourite aren't in good terms with them/movie clashes/fanwars) think the way they do and I'm open to legit criticism.

Otherwise I sometimes criticize my favourite myself ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

JayaBachan thumbnail

Guilty as charged ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It depends on what garbage is being told ๐Ÿ˜†