Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Aalishais Best Choice👍🏼😳 KM ☺️ fir sey Ru❤️ jaisa nahi hoga 😛I don't think he enter again😎 Pairing tho 👌👌 

Yaa Ru was the best!!! But since we got vikrant and nevla in one actor so i thought maybe they can !! But characters like kinshuk's in N2 and advik's in N3 can't be recreated!!

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We can list so many names sana sayyad..sanaya irani drashti dhami sriti jha..the list goes on.

But ek will cast people who look so out of place and misfit in the franchisee. 

It's best to assume the franchisee ended with n3..with behir.

Whatever is happening now are cheap meh attempts of recreating the success of n1 n3.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Can't say whether Hina's Naagin character is the Best Naagin or not out of all the SheshNaagins but I must say that Shalaka has been a much better vamp on the N4 Season.No she's not on the leagues of Yamini or Sumitra but its Shalaka who has served as the effective foil to Brinda.

Starting out as a Grey character like Sesha she veered into the vamp territory in her hatred for Brinda.Shalaka has been a sharp,cunning & manipulative villain much better than Vrushalli who was supposed to be the prime antagonist on Naagin 4.Her schemes has resulted in the killing of Brinda's friend(Don't remember her name) which got blamed on Vish & Swara today.

In short Naagin fans here won't remember Shalaka that much call it the Covid effect or the low ratings but Shalaka/Nayanthara has managed to hold her own ground on the series.

Shalaka in short is an underrated vamp character.She's the mini-Komolika of N4.

Damnn you just stole my words!! And yes I am a Rashmi fan since Uttaran and as an actor I can't ever doubt her !! 

But character shalakha is really one of best vamps in Nagin franchise!! Also the best in N4 and she is not someone who will give big dialogues but in a cute way and smarter way she handles the situation!! Also her banter with Vrushali reminds me of Yamini and shesha but Vrushali is nothing in comparison with shesha!! 

Anyone remember or not but this I will always remember shalakha!! Wish like adaa and Anita she too gets a comeback in other seasons!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Sarvashresht Nahi satyanashi naagin hai Hina 😕

If you look at today's precap all the 3 actresses who were dancing were perfect in their expressions (all of them suck doing tandav coz only Reena Roy..Sri and sayantani were able to pull it off IMO Mouni is good Technically but her botched up face ruins it all) 

Gina's expression looked so out of place like as if naitik just asked akshara for divorce 

#RIP naagin I was not able to see the complete story of yodha nagin brinda and her transformation from nauskia to yodha

Yes literally! Hina's expression during tandav literally screwed the whole few seconds promo for me! Sj is not a great dancer but she was good in expressions according to me!! Adaa and nia too were fine but hina!! 

And yes doing tandav and maintaining expression is not everyone's cup of tea!! Sayantani did perfect!! They really didn't used her properly!! And ya Sridevi and Reena Roy are ace in that!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mouni and Adaa are the original, SJ is a good actress but a bad dancer. I think to play Naagin roles you have to know dancing well in some parts of Naagin 3 SJ end up looking like a clown in the dance sequences she did.

The only one I can think of that can pull off Naagin as well as Mouni and Adaa is Shivangi Joshi she's a fabulous dancer and a decent actress and will make a good Naagin. The rest of the current actresses doesn't have it in them not even Dipka or Surbhi Chandna ( Good actresses yes but not fit for these type of roles)

Sanaya irani and DD are both good dancers maybe they can pull it off but Sanaya isn't interested in doing these type of roles one of the reasons why she isn't doing itv these days.

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Mouni and Adaa are the original, SJ is a good actress but a bad dancer. I think to play Naagin roles you have to know dancing well in some parts of Naagin 3 SJ end up looking like a clown in the dance sequences she did.

The only one I can think of that can pull off Naagin as well as Mouni and Adaa is Shivangi Joshi she's a fabulous dancer and a decent actress and will make a good Naagin. The rest of the current actresses doesn't have it in them not even Dipka or Surbhi Chandna ( Good actresses yes but not fit for these type of roles)

Sanaya irani and DD are both good dancers maybe they can pull it off but Sanaya isn't interested in doing these type of roles one of the reasons why she isn't doing itv these days.

The girl shivangi can nail the dance part but she cannot act to save her life she has literally two expressions on her face..

But if a bad actor and dancer like Hina can be a nagin then shivangi can be considered for sure

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

The girl shivangi can nail the dance part but she cannot act to save her life she has literally two expressions on her face..

But if a bad actor and dancer like Hina can be a nagin then shivangi can be considered for sure

I think Shivangi improved she's still not that good of an actress but she's decent and not as bad as she used to be. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Yaa Ru was the best!!! But since we got vikrant and nevla in one actor so i thought maybe they can !! But characters like kinshuk's in N2 and advik's in N3 can't be recreated!!

Ruonly once Diamond❤️ can't happen again 😎 .Nevla +Vikki (Rajat) ektha team so double seasons  .KM ❤️ no chance 👍. 

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Exactly these are good for nagin but hina!!! 

Same here not gonna watch if Hina is lead!

Sanaya would have been Wow. Looks expressions acting all perfect.

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

True. Shivangi would be a good choice