Hina as sarvashreshth nagin!!

Posted: 3 years ago

I have seen all parts of nagin franchise and from Mouni to Nia I loved all the nagins!!

Season 1 was class!

And following it be it Surbhi whom I loved the most , Anita the sassy one, Manyata the perfect Nagin, Nia the hottest all were pretty awesome!! I didn't like karishma much and jasmine's poor expressions never let me to like her in nagin! Mouni and Ada will be original always!!

But now Hina?? Like seriously?? She maybe a good actor but i saw her in kzk and that was literally horrible!! I liked her in hacked and she is good for such roles but nagin? I am still not able to digest that teaser and then her look it more seemed to be if a bar dancer! What has happened to Ekta?? Like why she is deteriorating the family show with such cheap dresses and worse story lines!! Till season 3 dresses were better and season 1 had the best ones! Season 4 ones became good bcoz nia carried them amazingly!! 

Even dipika was a better choice as she has amazing acting skills!

They could have approached Alisha Panwar, Sana Sayyad or Nyra Bannerjee!! 

Sana and Myra were in Mukta's show only and have really good acting skills and would have carried the nagin look easily!! 

But Ekta is blind in favouritism and if itna krna hai to Krystal Ko le leti ! 

No harsh feelings for Hina as I loved her in BB and wanted her to win but as a Nagin m not satisfied with the casting!

Season 3 end would be last for me as here my journey ends with the franchise!!

And those who love hina as a Nagin stay away from bashing please as I just gave my views!

Edited by Dr_strange_100 - 3 years ago

First of all,what's so hurry to bring next season of Naagin?

She always have been hurried to bring next season and messed up big time.

She did it with season 2 she didnt take much time and brought it made it messy then she came back with season3 which started off really well but at certain point of time they had no proper 'storyline' and messed it up and made a mockery of N3 final.

Then she bring N4 so soon.

She was repeating same thing with new characters new name and actors.

Season 1 was best in every way.There is no doubt.

Surbhi-Anita and Mouni-Ada have set their own stand in field of Naagin.

Obviously,as a SJ fan my most fav among all is Surbhi and she will always be my fav.

Cant talk much about n4 as I haven't watched it.

If I talk about costume I like all since season 1 to 3.

In N4,I didn't like Nia's costume.I have nothing against Nia but it's my personal opinion.

Dresses are being shorter and shorter and it doesn't look good on screen.

A naagin has her own charisma,grace,style and costume is really important which need to be classy but yet beautiful.

Naagin has lost its uniqueness.She have nothing new to offer wahi same nagmani,naagins,raaz,badla.

Ghuma firake ek hi baat.

I have seen Hina in YRKKH and BB.I didn't like her in bb and just for timepass sometimes I used to watch yeh rishta her crying scene,expression made me laugh.She don't have that grace,attractive eyes no expression so dull and her dress is so disappointing.

Ekta khud hi dekhe apna show

Totally agree with you!! For me nagin actually ended when bela and mahir died!!

I don't like her dressing and choice of clothes. Which Balaji team is styling her? I notice they always dress her up in the worst outfits be it for Komolika and now Naagin. She looked way hotter as Komolika to be honest, this look they give her as Naagin is aging her and making her look older than she actually is.

Originally posted by Dr_strange_100

Totally agree with you!! For me nagin actually ended when bela and mahir died!!

Same here

It was heartbreaking to see BeHir die whereas only 10 episodes were left.With whom we feel connected for whom we were bearing their nonsense they end these two precious characters.I felt so bad and didn't feel any connection to Shravani and Mihir.I was looking for Behir but didn't found them.Reincarnation was totally not needed at that time we were already bearing nonsense.

And also one more thing that is whether the lead actress of N5 is Hina or may be another actress,why to regard her "sarva shrestha"?

Baki naagins nai thi kya😕

Itna kya "special" hai isme🤣

Sarva Shreshta Naagin😲😲🐍🐍 This Title Cracked me 🤣🤣 Ye baat end mein audience kahe toh 😆 Shuru mein hi Ek 😈 certify derahi 😲🤪🤣

Iss Franchise mein sirf ek baar Sarva Shreshta Naag ☺️aaya hai😛 (Neela Naag 😳❤️) 

Originally posted by AutumnColors

I don't like her dressing and choice of clothes. Which Balaji team is styling her? I notice they always dress her up in the worst outfits be it for Komolika and now Naagin. She looked way hotter as Komolika to be honest, this look they give her as Naagin is aging her and making her look older than she actually is.

Literally yr!! She is looking so aged even Dipika who is actually older than her I think would have been looked better but hina ! A big no!! 

Originally posted by Priya258

Same here

It was heartbreaking to see BeHir die whereas only 10 episodes were left.With whom we feel connected for whom we were bearing their nonsense they end these two precious characters.I felt so bad and didn't feel any connection to Shravani and Mihir.I was looking for Behir but didn't found them.Reincarnation was totally not needed at that time we were already bearing nonsense.

Same feelings!! Behir was the only reason I watched that crap story but they ruined it too!

Originally posted by Priya258

And also one more thing that is whether the lead actress of N5 is Hina or may be another actress,why to regard her "sarva shrestha"?

Baki naagins nai thi kya😕

Itna kya "special" hai isme🤣

I think they mean sarvashreshth in bad ones and for me bad were Jasmin and karishma(sorry if you like them no offense but talking about characters) and i think hina topped that!! Feeling cringe!