Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Sarva Shreshta Naagin😲😲🐍🐍 This Title Cracked me 🤣🤣 Ye baat end mein audience kahe toh 😆 Shuru mein hi Ek 😈 certify derahi 😲🤪🤣

Iss Franchise mein sirf ek baar Sarva Shreshta Naag ☺️aaya hai😛 (Neela Naag 😳❤️) 

Missing kinshuk!! Just imagine as Mouni isn't there so Alisha Panwar/Nyra Bannerjee and Kinshuk would have been a great choice and couple

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

I think they mean sarvashreshth in bad ones and for me bad were Jasmin and karishma(sorry if you like them no offense but talking about characters) and i think hina topped that!! Feeling cringe!

I never ever can like Karishma😆

And I am not a fan of Jasmin either😉

Hina

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What about sanaya Irani or drishti dhami or that girl sanaya pithani from warrior high will also be good!! But Hina khan!! Let me just rest for a while for about 8 months till this franchise gets over !

Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 3 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Missing kinshuk!! Just imagine as Mouni isn't there so Alisha Panwar/Nyra Bannerjee and Kinshuk would have been a great choice and couple

Aalishais Best Choice👍🏼😳 KM ☺️ fir sey Ru❤️ jaisa nahi hoga 😛I don't think he enter again😎 Pairing tho 👌👌 

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Aalishais Best Choice👍🏼😳 KM ☺️ fir sey Ru❤️ jaisa nahi hoga 😛I don't think he enter again😎 Pairing tho 👌👌 

Chandu ji sari problem start hoti naagin 2 se jo abhi tak jaari hai 😆

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can't say whether Hina's Naagin character is the Best Naagin or not out of all the SheshNaagins but I must say that Shalaka has been a much better vamp on the N4 Season.No she's not on the leagues of Yamini or Sumitra but its Shalaka who has served as the effective foil to Brinda.

Starting out as a Grey character like Sesha she veered into the vamp territory in her hatred for Brinda.Shalaka has been a sharp,cunning & manipulative villain much better than Vrushalli who was supposed to be the prime antagonist on Naagin 4.Her schemes has resulted in the killing of Brinda's friend(Don't remember her name) which got blamed on Vish & Swara today.

In short Naagin fans here won't remember Shalaka that much call it the Covid effect or the low ratings but Shalaka/Nayanthara has managed to hold her own ground on the series.

Shalaka in short is an underrated vamp character.She's the mini-Komolika of N4.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Chandu ji sari problem start hoti naagin 2 se jo abhi tak jaari hai 😆

voh Toh hai 😆😆

Sarvashresht Nahi satyanashi naagin hai Hina 😕

If you look at today's precap all the 3 actresses who were dancing were perfect in their expressions (all of them suck doing tandav coz only Reena Roy..Sri and sayantani were able to pull it off IMO Mouni is good Technically but her botched up face ruins it all) 

Gina's expression looked so out of place like as if naitik just asked akshara for divorce 

#RIP naagin I was not able to see the complete story of yodha nagin brinda and her transformation from nauskia to yodha

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

I never ever can like Karishma😆

And I am not a fan of Jasmin either😉

Hina

I hope then I didn't hurt your feelings!!

We fall in SJ squad though😳

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

What about sanaya Irani or drishti dhami or that girl sanaya pithani from warrior high will also be good!! But Hina khan!! Let me just rest for a while for about 8 months till this franchise gets over !

Exactly these are good for nagin but hina!!! 

Same here not gonna watch if Hina is lead!