Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Does she think she (in the beginning of her career) and Amrita Rao were treated the same way by industry as it treated Kareena? 

Fine. You can lie to yourself.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

Its funny how insider was a word of pride at one point....ab toh ye shabd gaali ban gayi😂

That's why always be an insideroutsider. Chit bhi meri pat bhi meri. 

Edited by insideroutsider - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Can you please read on Vidyut Jamwal not getting invited to promote his movie? Or at least read the definition of fair? 

Guys please boycott her movie, this should go without saying. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Fixing narrative since it was his untalented brother in law who snatched 3-4 films from ssr 

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A person who has made it, doesn't understand or feel the same angst as those who haven't made it or feel they haven't made it.

People who have made it big in the system, aren't going to speak against the system, because they genuinely feel since they could win the system(whatever means) everyone else can, and those who didn't, didn't try hard. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

A person who has made it, doesn't understand or feel the same angst as those who haven't made it or feel they haven't made it.

People who have made it big in the system, aren't going to speak against the system, because they genuinely feel since they could win the system(whatever means) everyone else can, and those who didn't, didn't try hard. 

Very true

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She got more than she expected from the industry, so everything looks fair to her. No, she knows it very well, she is saying it absolutely wrong or Does Vidya Balan in her senses?

There is no such thing like fair play existing in India. And you can never imagine it in Bollywood.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: coldbrew

It's a newfound perspective. Ever heard of new ideas dawning on people after a catastrophic event? People were willing to overlook the obvious favoritism cuz they weren't aware of the expense that comes with, but now that they are, they have every right to call out the farce it has become.

I don't know which school of thought preaches "If you don't like it, don't talk about it" ... "If you don't like it, don't watch it" but it is the most diabolical crap I've ever heard on this forum.

I know right. If you don't like something so don't speak against the wrong happening, what a logic. And who hates Bollywood, it's the system which is a problem. If you speak against a government, that doesn't make you against the country right!! And we have all the right to speak because we also pay to watch them, it's both ways, not they are doing some favour on us. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharpener

What an observation, this is so true ðŸ˜†

The next gen would refuse to acknowledge they are insiders 😂

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Adding to that , she has a brother-in-law who probably took away someone's "fair" chance, right. It could be anyone, who deserved the roles he played more than her brother-in-law. I believe , I heard her too many times talking about how when she was not big, she was harassed for a lot of things, including her fashion sense and she did get upset about being ridiculed for it everywhere(which is anything but abnormal, even star kids face that issue)