Akdha ff : Rebirth chapter 1

Ipsitaray123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rebirthed

Chapter 1

She was standing in darkness.... where was she. It seemed she was surrounded by fog, she could not see anything in front of her, but she could feel a presence. Someone was out there she could make out a silhouette some was standing  just beyond her reach. “Who's there?” She called out in a nervous tone, no one answered “ I said who is there?” She called out again. There was a faint sound she tried to make out what it was, “ Jodha !” Some one called out. The voice seemed familiar but who was it. 

Paridhi woke up with a start the clock beside her showed 6:00 am. She needed to wake up or else she would be late for work. She jumped out of bed and stood near the window and tied her hair into a bun. There was a knock on the door, “Come in” she said Radha maushi walked in with her morning coffee. “Rakh dijiye maushi.” She told her. As Radha was about to leave “ Akhbar aya" Paridhi asked, “ Ji didi, dena bhul gayi” She held it in her hand. Paridhi took it from her. She opend the news paper and was hit hard by the image on  the first page. 

Rajat Mehra the new eligible bachelor in town. He was the youngest industrialist at the moment. His magnetic dark eyes pulled her like a magnet.  She could not look away, his shoulders lenth dark brown tresses and sharp features seemed weirdly  femiliar, though she had seen him for the first time.  Why who was he they said youngest industrialist from Sweden. Why does she feel like she has seen him somewhere. Those eyes she just couldnt look away. She pulled her eyes away from the picture with alot of difficulty, when she looked at the clock it was 6:30, she had beenstaring at the picture for las 15 mins, “ oh God she is so late!” she thought. She got up and rushed to the bathroom. By 7:30 she was ready to leave. She wore a blue chickon kari churidar hervhar tied in a pony she rushed out. 

She reached her office building at andheri west in an hour from panvel as she deove a scooty. As she rushed in her best friend and the receptionist Meera called out to her “ Hi Pari, itni jaldi kya hai, kiyun daur rahi ho.” “ Arre Yaar reports jama kane hai aaj” Paridhi said skiding to a halt. “ kafi der ho gayi mujhe” she answered  panting. “ Haan thodi der to huyi hhai" Meera said smiling “ Oh I forgot to tell you your new boss is here” she said. “ New boss! What happend to Kumar Sir?” Paridhi asked surprised. “ Not Kumar Sir, Top boss Mr Goyal. Sold the company.” Meera answer. “ To whom when?”  Paridhi asked astonished. “ They cut a deal last month everything  was in wraps. We were informed yesterday, you were absent so didn’t  know.” Meera answered. “ Mr Mehra that’s the name.” “ Ok , I'll be going, see ya.” Paridhi said walked to the leave.

She got on the lift and pressed 10th floor. She got out of the lift and started running. Tge floor was slippery  and she skidded and was about to fall, but her fall was broken as she felt she was hanging inthe air. She had closed ner eyes tight in anticipation of her fall, niw she opened it slowly and looked up to see that she had bern caught by two strong arms. She looked up and saw two dark magnetic eyes stareing at her. The same eyes that had distracted her in the mmorning.Up close they made her even more nervous.  She straightened  herself slowly. Still looking at him. Fair complexion sharp features he looked breathtaking. She felt her insides do somersaults. The touch of his hands felt femiliar his eyes looked familiar, even the lopsided smile he gave looked femiliar. Why who was he?

Rajat’s Pov,

He had been feeling uneasy since the morning. As if something  was about to happen, but he had no time to dwell on it.  Being the youngest industrialist at the age of 29 was not easy.He had no time to dwell on these imaginary stuff, time was money. This was his third takeover in a row. He had to reach Goyal industrues on time for the matters of take over to be completed. Old Mr Ramesh Goyal wanted the company out of his hands as soon as possible. 

He had just left the meeting room finishing his meeting with Mr Goal when he saw her coming out of the lift. She seemed  to be in a hurry. She was running and then he saw her tripping. She would have fallen if he wouldn’t  have caught  her. He was dumb struck by her beauty. She slowly opened her eyes and he was lost in those light brown doe eyes which looked oddly femiliar. It seemed he had been starting into those eyes for a lifetime. It felt like ge had held her like this before. Why? How come. He had never seen her before. She softly pushed him and straightened up. She kept looking at her with a bewildered  expression.  He smirked looking at her astonishment.

“ Why the hurry dear?” Rajat asked with a smirk. “ Sorry, I’m  a bit late.” Paridhi answered. “ You’ll have to change that” Rajat said in a stren voice . “ And may I know who are you to tell me that.” Paridhi asked a little angry at the stranger for ordering her “ well you see Ill not tolerate late comers in my office.” Saying so Rajat walked away. “ Oops! So this is the new boss.” She thought she was in trouble.

Please comment and tell me should I continue. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Plzz continue dear..

Amazing one

Seems interesting..

And please can u introduce yourself😉

nushhkiee thumbnail

What is ur name dear??

Intro plzz

Ipsitaray123 thumbnail

Hi everyone, 

This is Ipsita, I'm a major fan of RT and Jodha Akbar. I've never written before this is my first try so bare with me.

Chapter 2

Rajat couldn’t concentrate, what was it about the girl. He just couldn’t forget the doe eyed girl. He felt as if he knew her for an eternity. Why ? He had never seen her before. Those soft petal like lips, he had felt like he was so parched, just for the taste of them. He never felt like this before. He wanted to touch her why this feeling. It was overwhelming. 

On the other hand as Paridhi sat at her desk she felt an acute pain in her head, she closed her eyes. Suddenly a scene flashed in front of her eyes. She was sitting in front  of a pond and looking into it, it was raining heavily, then she saw them those eyes, the same man in a different attire, he was wearing a royal attire of a rajput he also had a moustache. She opened  her eyes with a start. “ What just happened!” she thought. “Why am I haveing this flashes?” “ Mr Mehra, how the hell are we connected.” 

She got up and went into her immidiate boss Mr Kumar’s Cabin “ May I come in sir.” She asked knocking  at the door. “ Come in” came the answer from inside. She went in and was starled to find Mr Mehra sitting with her boss. She looked down and said “ kumar sir the project report.” “ Let me introduce you Rajat this is our assistant project manager Paridhi Singh, And Paridhi this is Mr Rajat Mehra.” Mr Kumar said. Rajat extended his hand, Paridhi looked down at his hand, she hesitated for a second, then took it took it for a hand shake. As soon as she touched his hand she felt a flash of current run down her body. “ Nice to meet you Miss Paridhi.” He said in a husky voice. “ “oh god his voice seemed so femiliar!” Paridhi thought “ Nice to meet you too Sir.” She answered  “ call me Rajat” He said with a smirk.

She had excused herself from the cabin and had just boarded the lift, when she saw a hand stop the door from closing. Rajat entered the lift. Paridhi backed away to the wall in nervousness. Rajat pressed the button for tenth floor, the lift started to descend from the fourteenth floor. As the lift started Rajat approached her Paridhi was scared she backed off to the back wall. Rajat came very close to her “ Who are you?” asked Rajat looking deep into her eyes. Paridhi couldn’t look away she was hypnotized, “ Ayesa kiyun lag raha hai ke main tum ko sadiyon se jaanta hum” Rajat touches her lips with his index finger, A shiver goes down Paridhis spine she closes her eyes, “kiyun lag raha hai jaise maine pehle bhi in gulab ke pankhuri jaise honto ko chua hai? Kaun ho tum kiyun tum mere dimag se jati hi nahi.”  Rajat kept starting at her with intense eyes. Suddenly Paridhi had a flash.... she was sitting at the edge of the fountain, it was filled with rose petals, she moved the rose petals aside and looked into the water there was Rajat’s face in the water “ Kaun ho tum kiyun tumhara chehra mere dimag se jati nahi” Paridhi  thought. 

Paridhi is shocked she opens her eyes to see the lift has reached the 10th floor. She gives  a scared look at Rajat, pushes him aside runs  out. As she reaches her cubible, she catches hold of the desk, she gasps for air, again there is a flash a male voice oddly femiliar “ Aap hamari takht se nahi, hamri rooh se sanso se judi hui hai.” .... “ Aaj pehli baar hamare shamseer ne humein dhokha diya hai par usmein iska koi kasoor nahi kasoor aapki khubsoorti ka hai.” “ Oh God!” Paridhi thinks as shits down in the chair “ Who are these people?” She puts her hand on her face. 

There is a call on her intercom she picks it up “ Hello! Goyal and sons, may I help you,” She says as if on automaton “ Kumar this side. Ek baar upar ana.” Kumar say. “Yes!” Paridhi  answered. Gets up an goes to Kumars cabin again.When she reaches there Kumar says “Acha suno Rajat has come up with a plan for a pharmaceutical company which he wants to set up at Delhi. So he wants us on board for the project.” Paridhi seems to have fallen from the sky. “ Kumar continues “ since I’ll  be leaving for France tommrow  I want you to go to Delhi with him.” Paridhi looks at Kumar “ Why me Sir you know I have to meet Mr Khanna for our Worli project.” She says. “ Because you are the best in my team Pari. You know all the pros and cons so please don’t argue, Mr Khanna can wait orelse I’ll send Shridharan for that one.” Kumar retorted. Paridhi had no choice but to agree. “When do we have to leave?” She asked in a timid tone. “ Why dont you go and discuss the details with Rajat?” He said.

She walked out of Kumars cabin and ran to the wash room and closed the door stood at the wash basin and looked into the mirror. “What was happening to her?” She thought.  “Who was this man? Why was he turning her life upside down.” She washed her face and touched up her makeup, cameout of the wash room and braced herself to face Mr Mehra.

She knocked at the CEO's cabin “ Come in.” came the answer from inside. She went in and closed the door behind her. Rajat was faceing the huge window at the back of his desk. “ Have a seat Miss Singh.” He said without turning around. “ Seems like the fates want to pit us together again and again. Do you know Why?” He asked with a smile in his voice. “ Strange” Paridhi just looked down. “ Anyways  lets get down to business. So I suppose Kumar told you about our new project.” He asked Paridhi nodded. “ So we will be buying out Rejuvenate Pharmaceuticals, their head office in Noida so we will be leaving next Monday, that gives you a weeks time to prepare what ever is required. Oh yes I also want you to talk to the legal head...whats his name?”Rajat asked looking at her “Mr Prakash Tandon.” Paridhi answered. “ Yes tell Tondon to get the papers ready. ASAP.”  Rajat commanded. “ Ok, Sir. But can I ask you something.” She asked playing with her dupatta. “ Let me guess. Why you?” Rajat said with a smirk. Paridhi looked up shocked, “How ....How did you know?” she asked stammering. Rajat srugged “ I just did. And how thats the answer I want thats y I want you with me.” 

At last the day came to an end and Paridhi was back in her apartment after a long day. “ Maushi Chai" she shouted at Radha Mushi. “ Ji bibiji lai". After dinner she tried watching TV, but she was preoccupied. Rajat had not told her for how long they would be gone. She put her head on the back rest of the sofa, and closed her eyes. He phone messenger beeped she unlock her phone. It is an unknown no, she opens it “ Y are you still on my mind" Rajat it said in the end. She closed her eyes again “Why this connection, why this bond.”Paridhi thought.

A dark room a moonlight eliminating the room . The room seems huge, there is a huge bed on one side with chiffon curtains makeing a canopy. A temple with krishna idol on one side seats an divans dotted arround the room. Aman is sitting on the bed with his eyes closed a lone tear running down his cheek, he sobbs  " kanha hai aap jodha hum aap ke bina bahut adhura mehsus kar rahe hai" Paridhi wakes up with a start. There it was again. why what were these dreams and flashes.

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting concept....

Please continue....

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good start😃

Plz continue 

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting story  plzz continue it soon 😃

Ipsitaray123 thumbnail

Chapter 3

He kept looking at Paridhi as she explained all the leagal aspect of the deal. He had a fitful sleep the whole night yesterday. He kept having dreams which were not clear, kept hearing voices. Someone calling out “Sehenshah" the voice sweet like a wind chime, then peels of laughter, sound of anklets and a faint song he couldn’t make it out.

Paridhi could feel his eyes on her. She tried to ignore those dark brown magnetic eyes, that could almost see her soul. She continued with her presentation. “So guies this is the main aspect of the  deal.” She said concluding her speech. “ any doubts.”. Rajat sat up on his seat “ Have the blue prints for the factory lay out arrived.” He asked. “ Yes sir they have just arrived are at my desk.” She answered. “Ok!” he looked at his watch, “ Its 4:00 pm, I want you in my cabin with the blue prints  by 6:00 pm, till then I have a meeting with the Goenkas.” He said.  As the meeting got over everyone left. As Paridhi was about to leave Rajat called her “ you did not answer my sms?”he said looking straight into her eyes. “I didn’t know you wanted an answer” She said looking back at him. He stood up and walked towards her. This time she stood her ground. He came in front of her and said “ be there by 6:00pm" he walked out.

They were working for straight 4 hours it was almost 10:00 pm. Rajat looked up to see Paridhi massaging the back of her neck. He looked at the clock and swa2 it was 10:00 pm “dont you have a family to go back to” He asked “ Its been 4 hours no one has called to enquire.” “ Not in Mumbai I don’t. They live in Delhi.” She answered looking at him. “ No.Husband or a boyfriend.” He asked with a smile.” No , no one" She answer then she looked up and asked “ don’t you have someone who would mind your being so late in the office.” But her heart did not want the answer. Rajat seemed to sense  it he gave a smirk “ even if I do its not permanent.” Paridhi felt a tinge of jealousy in her heart, she was shocked what was this feeling, was it jealousy, but why who the hell was he to her. At last Rajat said “ Let's wrap it for today, what time is the flight for Delhi tommrow.” “ At 6:30pm.” She answered.  “How will you get home?” Rajat asked.  “In my scooty.” She answered. Rajat looked at her “Absolutely not,” He answered  angrily. Paridhi looked surprised. “ At 10:00pm in the night you want me to let you go alone.”Rajat shouted “ I’lI'drop you, come on.”

The ride home was kind of awkward she was surprised at Rajat's concern. For some reason it felt good. They stopped in front of her building, she got down. “Thanks a lot sir.” She said. Rajat suddenly caught her by her waist “ Can you Please call me Rajat” He said closing his eyes in frustration. Paridhi was surprised. “ Sir please let me go" she said blushing “ I will first call me Rajat.” He said touching  his forehead to hers Paridhi closed  her eyes she felt like she had come home. She suddenly  said “ I cant Sehenshah I cant call you by your name. Hum kabhi nahi le sakte.” Rajat was surprised “ Sehenshah!” he asked. Paridhi was shocked. She looked up at him nervously. “ I ...I dint mean to. “ she said. What did she just say? “ Please let me go Rajat.” She said blushing. Rajat reluctantly let her go lingering  till the end. “ I think you should  go" Paridhi stateted

“ No you go in and come to your window Ill leave.” He answered  stubbornly. Paridhi turned arround and ran up she opend her door went in closed the door and lent on the door closing her eyes she was breathing  hard ,blushing  hard. She controled herself  lit the lamp and went to the window. She could see Rajat standing near the black audi. He was looking up at her window, she waved at him, he waved back, then he smiled at her. Paridhi kept starting she was surprised to see the amount of concern and care in that smile. He got into her car and left.

On the way home Rajat kept thinking what just happened. Why did he pull her to him? Why did he feel like he was home? What did she say Sahenshah? Rajat's head seemed to be reeling with questions.  Suddenly  he heard the same voice like yesterday night “ Sahenshah”.... “ Hi ...Hi.. Hi" sound of giggling,  “ chun chun chun “ sound of anklets, then  faint song 

“ Hey Murlidhar, Hey Damodar,

Krishna Murari , Hey Natnagar” 

Rajat stopped the car with a screech. “What was that?”.

“ Kahiye na Jodha, ek baar hume naam se bulaiye, Hum aapke pati hain Sahanshah nahi,” the same male voice. 

“ Nahi Sahanshah hum nahi keh sakte" someone  said in a shy voice. Paridhi woke up with a start. She was panting “Shahenshah , who was that?” she thought  “ God this was so frustrating” None of her dreams and flashes were clear “ what was happening to her. Today when Rajat had held her in his arms she felt safe as if she belonged there. “ hey bhagwan! I need to control my self he is my boss.” She thought.

Next evening the flight left for Delhi. They reached Delhi by 8:30. They were booked at Raddison Noida. They reached the hotel and were given the keys to their rooms. Their rooms were adjucent to each other. As Paridhi opened the door Rajat said “ I want you to join me for dinner in ½ an hour.” Paridhi entered her room and started freshening up. Her heart was in a flutter. She wanted to dressup for him, but she couldn’t  figure out why? She wore a spaghetti strapped  black shimmery churidar, put on a little smoky eye shadow liner, and baby pink lipstick in her ears she wore stone studded loops, she put on he favourite rose and jasmine  perfume, her pencil heels, her hair was combed to one side and pinned. She looked dazzling. She stepped out of her room and went towards the lift. Rajat had told her to meet him at the restaurant downstairs.  She went to the ground floor and asked the receptionist the whereabouts of the restaurant.  

Rajat was waiting  at the restaurant  for last five minutes. He was sipping on his wiskey on the rocks. The he heard sound of anklets. He looked up to see her standing at the restaurant entrance. There she was, he was mesmerised. She was dressed to kill. Her   soft hair , her petal like lips and doe eyes were calling out to him . He got up from his seat and pulled out his chair and walked to her. Soft music started to play and there was a dance floor in between,  he led her to the dance floor and pulled  her near. “ Huh!” Paridhi exclaimed. “ Do you want to kill me?” Rajat asked  Paridhi’s breath started coming  in a fast , she closed her eyes. “ Have you any idea what you are doing to me,” Rajat  himself  was breathless, He touched his lips lightly to Paridhi’s cheeks “ Do you even have anyidea what I want to do to you” He moved his lips to her neck, “ I don’t  know what is the connection but feel like Im thirsty  for your lips for years, it feels like I am waiting to hold you in my arms for eternity.” Rajat cant take it anymore he pulls Paridhi along with him to the garden to a lonely corner. He pushed her to the wall and blocked her exit by placing two hands on teo sides of her head. He is breathing hard, so is she , he comes close to her lips,when she pushed him away and tried to go away but Rajat held her hand.pulled her back, now her back was touching his chest. He started kissing the exposed portion of her neck. Paridhi uttered a soft moan. She turned arround  and looked at him, He was staring at her she couldn’t  look awaý. She drowned in his dark eyes. “ please Rajat let me go. We hardly know eachother.” She said. “ Do you really feel that way, I feel like I know you for ever.” Rajat said.He moved away and let her go. They went back to the dining room. There  was an awkward  scilence between  them. Paridhi broke the silence she cleated her throat. “ So what time is the meeting tommrow.”  “ At arround  10:00am” Rajat answered. “ ok lets call it a night then.” She answered. 

nushhkiee thumbnail

Amazing dear..💗💗💗

Continue please..😘😘😘😘😘

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very mch amazing and interesting continue soon plz plz plz