Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya258

Her expression in precap😆

Constipated🥱

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And in that Naagin 5 Promo! Wahan uski expression itni fuddu! Fierce look dene ki jagah aise expression dia as if Kitchen se kuch chori kar k kha rahi thi and mummy ne pakar lia, aisa hi laga totally. Didi dar gayi, didi dar gayi! 

Sumitra ki language mein bola jaaye toh Pata nahi kisne isko Sarbashrest Naagin bana dia? 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Oops sorry Haan, Ekta Maata ne bana dia😅😂

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We all felt that last year how at the last moment it was all about mahanagrani

I have nothing against MR as I have liked her in season 1.She is just actor will do what she is instructed to do.It upto Ekta whom she shows her own favoritism ignoring others.

And same thing happening here again.

So Sj ko laaya hi kyun!!

Exactly and in this season I m like bro Bela is the Naagrani here! Focus karo uss pe! And Pehli baat toh yeh Sarbashrest Naagin ka masla hi samajh mein nahi aaya. Matlab idhar Naagrani hai, Mahanagrani bhi hai as per S3. Sarbashrest Naagin ka unse bhi badi hai? Sabse powerful? Matlab Naagrani se bhi shaktisaali? Toh fir why Sarbashrest Naagin is not naagrani? Matlab yeh toh apun ki dimaag mein hi nahi ghoos raha! Just powerful dikhane k chakkar mein koi bhi tag de do! Sarbashrest Naagin! Isse thousands times better meri normal Naagin Brinda hai.. The so called Sarbashrest Naagin should learn how to give expressions from others.. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We all felt that last year how at the last moment it was all about mahanagrani

I have nothing against MR as I have liked her in season 1.She is just actor will do what she is instructed to do.It upto Ekta whom she shows her own favoritism ignoring others.

And same thing happening here again.

So Sj ko laaya hi kyun!!

MR❤️ is my fav 😳so don't mind the hype but it's Shivangi good for nothing that pattar 🤢 don't deserve 👎🏼 finale N2 twist occupy separate space without N3 made it better 👍🏼than mahanagrani all together nonsense etc like they opened N3 separately  😎 Ektha😈 +CVS 🤪

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do agree from the promos that Hina dosen't have the Naagin expression like Nia, Surbhi and Adaa have when they performing tandav (it looks like that her saas has yelled at her that she could not make a cup of chai). But give the lady a chance please. I know she is very beautiful, has a huge fanbase, and very popular among the jury members of all the serial awards. 

But we can hope for one ting.

That Hina Khan does a better job than what Jasmin Bhasin did.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Exactly and in this season I m like bro Bela is the Naagrani here! Focus karo uss pe! And Pehli baat toh yeh Sarbashrest Naagin ka masla hi samajh mein nahi aaya. Matlab idhar Naagrani hai, Mahanagrani bhi hai as per S3. Sarbashrest Naagin ka unse bhi badi hai? Sabse powerful? Matlab Naagrani se bhi shaktisaali? Toh fir why Sarbashrest Naagin is not naagrani? Matlab yeh toh apun ki dimaag mein hi nahi ghoos raha! Just powerful dikhane k chakkar mein koi bhi tag de do! Sarbashrest Naagin! Isse thousands times better meri normal Naagin Brinda hai.. The so called Sarbashrest Naagin should learn how to give expressions from others.. 

Ekta new ideas laati hai ki wo kaise apni fav ko sabse alag sabse special de saake!

Warna Hina me waisa koi baat hi nai no grace no expression uski bus ki baat hi nai hai kitna bhi koshish kyun na karle sirf bolne se koi "sarvashresth" nai ban jaata.

Koi consistency nai hai kuch bhi dikhado kuch bhi banado hum toh bewukuf bethe hai isliye mera S3 ke bad mann uth gaya😵

Business aur favoritism ke liye ache hardworking walo ko bus istemal kar sakti hai Maata ji😡

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakkistanern

I do agree from the promos that Hina dosen't have the Naagin expression like Nia, Surbhi and Adaa have when they performing tandav (it looks like that her saas has yelled at her that she could not make a cup of chai). But give the lady a chance please. I know she is very beautiful, has a huge fanbase, and very popular among the jury members of all the serial awards. 

But we can hope for one ting.

That Hina Khan does a better job than what Jasmin Bhasin did.

A Naagin need to be has her own grace,style,grace the way she carry herself,her dialogue delivery most importantly her body language her expression really matter.Also her costume must be classy but yet beautiful when she wear it.

Hiii..naa ki bus ki baat hi nai hai😏

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A Naagin need to be has her own grace,style,grace the way she carry herself,her dialogue delivery most importantly her body language her expression really matter.Also her costume must be classy but yet beautiful when she wear it.

Hiii..naa ki bus ki baat hi nai hai😏

I totally agree that a naagin have to be fierce, bold and fearless. As i mentioned, Adaa, Nia and Surbhi have the naagin expression while they perform tandav and Hina looked very insecure on the trailer, and at the end of the trailer where all 4 have the face close up, you are seeing who had the "naagin andaaz" while Hina looks sceard/sad.

But remember Hina have never played a supernatural role before, while Adaa, Surbhi and Nia have now played the role for a time now. And one more think, remember that Hina only have acted 2 different roles in television (and some few on digital platform) so it may take time before she will fit the role. I mean Ekta should cast Hina on Naagin season 7-8. Yes i mean that she need more training, and need to explore her acting skills of playing different roles.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This show is promoted as a Hina Khan show if she's just a cameo that is kinda unfair on the lead actress of this show. Ekta needs to learn to put her faith in her actors and stop treating the main Naagin characters like this. Keeping things a mystery is OK but not like this at all.

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakkistanern

I totally agree that a naagin have to be fierce, bold and fearless. As i mentioned, Adaa, Nia and Surbhi have the naagin expression while they perform tandav and Hina looked very insecure on the trailer, and at the end of the trailer where all 4 have the face close up, you are seeing who had the "naagin andaaz" while Hina looks sceard/sad.

But remember Hina have never played a supernatural role before, while Adaa, Surbhi and Nia have now played the role for a time now. And one more think, remember that Hina only have acted 2 different roles in television (and some few on digital platform) so it may take time before she will fit the role. I mean Ekta should cast Hina on Naagin season 7-8. Yes i mean that she need more training, and need to explore her acting skills of playing different roles.

You forgot Mouni