Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I can watch Mouni , Surbhi and Adaa thousand times as naagins but i can't tolerate this creepy naagin in hina khan 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

I can watch Mouni , Surbhi and Adaa thousand times as naagins but i can't tolerate this creepy naagin in hina khan 

Her expression in precap😆

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just see the precap, see the other naagins and Hina.. I loved everyone except Hina. Koi usse batao yeh Tandav chal raha tha, where is ur expression madam? In fact I was never a fan of Surbhi, so main uski reentry k liye excited bhi nahi thi, but first time l loved her too. Solid expression! And Hina ko dekho, yeh Saas Bahu drama nahi hai, aise looks mat do yaar! Aisa lag raha hai bas abhi, bas bas bas ab aur nahi, yeh ro degi, and she is being called The Most Powerful Naagin ever! Matlab really? Oh bhai! Maaro mujhe maaro! Yeh mazak chal raha hai? Nahi hum yahan kya karne aaye hai? 

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Just see the precap, see the other naagins and Hina.. I loved everyone except Hina. Koi usse batao yeh Tandav chal raha tha, where is ur expression madam? In fact I was never a fan of Surbhi, so main uski reentry k liye excited bhi nahi thi, but first time l loved her too. Solid expression! And Hina ko dekho, yeh Saas Bahu drama nahi hai, aise looks mat do yaar! Aisa lag raha hai bas abhi, bas bas bas ab aur nahi, yeh ro degi, and she is being called The Most Powerful Naagin ever! Matlab really? Oh bhai! Maaro mujhe maaro! Yeh mazak chal raha hai? Nahi hum yahan kya karne aaye hai? 

Ekta Maata:Haa yahan mazak hi chal raha hai🤣

Rone hi wali hai lagta h

Du aansu tapak bhi gaye honge🤣

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Her expression in precap😆

already seen promo priya and you are right hina does not have any expression as naagin 🤣😆 

Priya258 thumbnail

already seen promo priya and you are right hina does not have any expression as naagin 🤣😆 

Aur isiko itna overhyped kiya jaa raha hai

Sidelining SJ again

Even Nia as she is lead of N4

Waise expect bhi kya karte😭

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Aur isiko itna overhyped kiya jaa raha hai

Sidelining SJ again

Even Nia as she is lead of N4

Waise expect bhi kya karte😭

Priya same thing even i also felt last year for surbhi  during naagin 3 finale ekta needs trust her leads and give them chance to prove they can also handle season finale of naagin own their own big time 

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 3 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to see All This Naagins Dance welcoming Sarvashreshtanaagin I. E Sayantani 🐍👑 not this 😲New one

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

I would like to see All This Naagins Dance welcoming Sarvashreshtanaagin I. E Sayantani 🐍👑 not this 😲New one

Priya258 thumbnail

Priya same thing even i also felt last year for surbhi  during naagin 3 finale ekta needs trust her leads and give them chance to prove they can also handle season finale of naagin own their own big time 

We all felt that last year how at the last moment it was all about mahanagrani

I have nothing against MR as I have liked her in season 1.She is just actor will do what she is instructed to do.It upto Ekta whom she shows her own favoritism ignoring others.

And same thing happening here again.

So Sj ko laaya hi kyun!!