•KSGFC/MrBajajAT#30•Har Koi Ashiq Ban Jata Hai• #Dangerous AllUpdtPG70 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainV

He can pull off anything from curtains, B's leggings, golden shiny stuff to anything else 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😌 this man 

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Yea coat mast hai though 

Bajaj ka ek nightgown yaad aa raha 😉  😉  😉

Edited by Rash111 - 3 years ago
Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sometimes I just think How weird I can be. I like a certain someone's ears too. That  too Capital too much. 

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Rishabh Bajaj played by KSG specifically😆

I dont know another bajaj anyways

Yea dance step bada mazedaar tha but then space kam hogaya.  

Chadh jaao ek duje pe , we don't mind

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash111

Sometimes I just think How weird I can be. I like a certain someone's ears too. That  too Capital too much. 

feet fingers ears eye ke under mole til  ☺️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

New IV 

You’ve said that the two of you have received a number of offers over the years to act together, but they weren’t very appealing. Why did this feel like the right project to work together again? 

Karan: I signed on to this project before Bipasha but if it was up to me I wouldn’t have wanted to work with her because I didn’t think she would have been able to tolerate me at home and at work. But she said yes because it was a great role 

Dangerous appears to be an erotic thriller and there are multiple shows that release in that space on OTT platforms. What do you think is the key to standing out from the crowd? 

Karan: Bipasha as a person and an actor stand out no matter what. Plus, both of us are coming together for a show written by Vikram Bhatt. So there are multiple reasons why it stands out. 

In terms of the shooting intimate scenes, many actors have talked about how it tends to be very mechanical and stressful. Is it easier when you’re shooting those scenes with your spouse? 

Karan: Yes, definitely. But it’s still a very uncomfortable space. I think it takes a lot to do those scenes. You have to give a performance in a way that is believable. So whether it’s your spouse or another actor, it’s never not uncomfortable. It’s always the same.

But is there a downside to being cast alongside your spouse because the entire conversation becomes about casting the two of you together, rather than the project itself?

Karan: No. I don’t think it’s that frustrating. If you talk about me and her or if you talk about the story or you talk about the script, as long as people are talking about the show, I’m absolutely fine.

https://www.filmcompanion.in/interviews/bollywood-interview/bipasha-basu-karan-singh-grover-interview-vikram-bhatt-dangerous-mx-player/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

Chadh jaao ek duje pe , we don't mind

☺️ let me make gifs. 

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

New IV 

You’ve said that the two of you have received a number of offers over the years to act together, but they weren’t very appealing. Why did this feel like the right project to work together again? 

Karan: I signed on to this project before Bipasha but if it was up to me I wouldn’t have wanted to work with her because I didn’t think she would have been able to tolerate me at home and at work. But she said yes because it was a great role 

Dangerous appears to be an erotic thriller and there are multiple shows that release in that space on OTT platforms. What do you think is the key to standing out from the crowd? 

Karan: Bipasha as a person and an actor stand out no matter what. Plus, both of us are coming together for a show written by Vikram Bhatt. So there are multiple reasons why it stands out. 

In terms of the shooting intimate scenes, many actors have talked about how it tends to be very mechanical and stressful. Is it easier when you’re shooting those scenes with your spouse? 

Karan: Yes, definitely. But it’s still a very uncomfortable space. I think it takes a lot to do those scenes. You have to give a performance in a way that is believable. So whether it’s your spouse or another actor, it’s never not uncomfortable. It’s always the same.

But is there a downside to being cast alongside your spouse because the entire conversation becomes about casting the two of you together, rather than the project itself?

Karan: No. I don’t think it’s that frustrating. If you talk about me and her or if you talk about the story or you talk about the script, as long as people are talking about the show, I’m absolutely fine.

https://www.filmcompanion.in/interviews/bollywood-interview/bipasha-basu-karan-singh-grover-interview-vikram-bhatt-dangerous-mx-player/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I like this iv!

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

☺️ let me make gifs. 

Waiting!!