•KSGFC/MrBajajAT#30•Har Koi Ashiq Ban Jata Hai• #Dangerous AllUpdtPG70 - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

So true. I wrote an  essay on this in the morning and deleted it! 😆

In short, first week of leap, my gut feeling and yes, a sinking feeling told me something and I think I was ready for it when it happened. 

Kaun sa topic chl rha h ..enlighten me if u r okay with it

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

About Aditya Dhanraj 

Reporter : Your character in Dangerous is struggling between an emotional past and a professional duty in the present. Tell us more.

Bipasha : Neha is an excellent cop, she’s intelligent, hardworking and professional. But there is a side to every woman where she wants to have her own little life with her lover. So like every woman, even Neha wants an emotional anchor in her life. The conflict is such that she comes across her ex-lover and that brings a lot of chaos in her life. 

On KSG 

Reporter : When you and Karan last worked together in Alone, you guys weren’t married. And now, you two have been married for over 4 years. Has your working relationship changed?

Bipasha : During Alone, I met Karan for the first time. We were getting to know each other and becoming friends. We started seeing each other only after the film. This time, the dynamics were completely different. Now we are married. He is a complete dreamer and I’m a realist. So we complement each other. Sometimes on the set I had to tell him, don’t run around so much, let me focus. When I’m working, I like my own time and space, he respects that. He knows I’m different at work and I’m not gonna change that, even for my partner.

He’s very happy doing everything with me but I was very clear after Alone that I won’t pick up a project because it has you. So when he signed Dangerous, he wanted me to hear it but I was not interested. I wanted to chill for a long time after marriage. But so many people forced me to read the script. Finally, I did it and I liked it and I said I’m on. I told him it has nothing to do with you, it’s because I like the script.

Fans love your and Karan’s #monkeylove. How did that name come up?

Karan is like a monkey who hangs from everything, who rolls on the ground. He’s like a Mowgli. He never thinks about money or what house to buy. He’s a very different person. He loves everything. Though initially, I used to think he’s a weird guy, but now I know that’s the most beautiful part of him. And people who know me closely would know that I also have those monkey traits which are not for the world to see. So we call each other “monkey”. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/web-series/bipasha-basu-dangerous-mx-player-vikram-bhatt-6548573/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

yes ma'am 😭 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

Kaun sa topic chl rha h ..enlighten me if u r okay with it

Bajaj ki baatein ho rahi hai madam sir. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago