Significance of the title song in season 1 and 2

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, I am new here.. a thought just crossed my mind while watching yesterday's episode.

In season 1 the song was Iss Ishq Mein Marjawaan, Tu jo kahe woh karjawan. Haad se bhi guzarjawan...

This signified Deep who was madly in love with Tara and was able to do anything for her. Thats why he gets married to Aarohi so that she could be framed to Tara's sins. Deep then later had issues choosing sides and he fell for Aarohi as well but Deep's character turned out to be very complex.

In Season 2 the song is Iss Ishq Mein Marjawaan, Kuch bhi kasam se karjawan. Haad se bhi guzarjawan...

This signifies Ridhima who is again madly in love with Kabir and can do anything for him. She being under trained as a spy but still have taken the risk only for the dignity of her love. In my view maybe again Ridhima will have tough times choosing sides and it will be very interesting to see how she and Vansh fall for each other. Ridhima's character is not as complex as Deep's but the irony is that in season 2 Ridhima is Deep who is sandwiched between the 2 men just like Deep who was sandwiched between the 2 women. 

Ishq mein Marjawan has been a franchise of choosing sides, confusion between who is with whom and it will be very interesting to see who the second season unfolds itself and still is as nail biting as season 1. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The thing with season 1 was that in both the girls one was dark and one was white and deep himself was grey..

Here riddhima is white.. and I am yet to understand in which category does vansh and kabir fall into.. either both grey which will potentially make the story interesting.. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

The thing with season 1 was that in both the girls one was dark and one was white and deep himself was grey..

Here riddhima is white.. and I am yet to understand in which category does vansh and kabir fall into.. either both grey which will potentially make the story interesting.. 

True! Lets see how season 2 unfolds. Maybe Vansh is white and not entirely grey. He made a statement in the previous episode that from the time when a child eats from the mothers hands, from that age I have been tasting betrayal so we are not entirely sure why he is the way he is. Maybe the illegal business is headed by mother or someone else and Vansh takes the blame on self..Just guessing but I am sure that Vansh is not entirely grey..

MochaQueen thumbnail

i still feel Riddhima will end up being the grey one and play with both guys