Neel Bhatt / Karan Jotwani AT #1 - O Bhayankar!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Neelkanth "Neel" Bhatt-Dhyani is the estranged son of a highly religious family. Originally born and raised in a small town Devprayag, Neel chose to pursue his culinary dreams and moved away to Delhi.

After the untimely demise of his mother, and seeing his father prioritize his religious duties over his familial, Neel grew to resent his father. The only one whom he felt truly close and connected to was his sister Saraswati since she raised, and showered him with a mother's love.

When his sister dies, Neel is led to believe that Dr. Baig is responsible. Overcome with his rage, and hatred, he becomes obsessed with punishing Dr. Baig for his crime. To find out where he is located, he has held Chahat as his hostage. He becomes both her tormentor and protector, as he tortures her to find out where Dr. Baig is, but simultaneously tries to prevent her identity from coming out for if it does, she will be killed.

Born and raised in Jalandhar, India, Karan Jotwani completed his education from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics. He began his career working in digital marketing. He later left that field to go into modelling, which further led him to acting.

His very first appearance occurred in Bade Achhe Lagte Hai, after which he did a few episodic roles in various shows. His first major prominent role happened in the teen drama Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, where played the character of Aryamaan Khurrana. He is most famously known for playing the characters of Sayyam in Suhani Si Ek Ladki, and Sahil from Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se. In 2018, he won the Favorite Naya Sadasya (Male) award for playing Sahil. Currently, he is playing Neelkanth in Qurbaan Hua.

Having gone through depression himself, Karan is a robust mental health activist and constantly uses his social media platform, especially Instagram, to speak about the topic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail

Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting ...

1. You MUST follow I-F's Rule of Conduct. If you don't know what they are, then take a moment to read them.

2. Neel has been doing a lot of questionable things lately in his quest for revenge. Please remember to keep in mind that Neel is a FICTIONAL character. You are free to criticize him, but do not use any profanities.

3. Learn to differentiate between fictional characters, and real actors. Do NOT send any hate towards Karan for Neel's actions. He is merely an actor, who will act out what is given to him in the script.

4. If you encounter a problem here at the AT, or anywhere else in the forum then contact the MOD. Do NOT try to moral police or clap back. You'll just end getting in trouble yourself.

5. Please try to remain respectful at ALL times. I know it can get difficult at times, but be the better person and try to ignore as much negativity as you can.

6. Last but not least, remember to have fun.

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

asmaanixx

Janvi_Chahal

Morsmorde

Namita-M

shreyatode1

Drop a comment below if you wish to be added. <3

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally someone made AT 

I'm in 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Added!

Can't tell you both how happy I am to finally see other people in this forum. 😅

Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^ yeah 😂. Hopefully more members will join.

asmaanixx thumbnail
asmaanixx thumbnail

Karan KILLED it with this scene yesterday ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDn6LV3lOlp/?igshid=11jmzn0akx6oc

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please add me too. I just discovered the show yesterday and binge watched the episodes.