Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

maine dekha episode.. anurag tried , obviously they hate anurag ..ab samne jake bolte hai i am helping u keya woh log help lete aise kisise jisko woh nafrat kare.. woh shawl khareed ne kisi aur ko bhej dete anurag agar help karne ki khawaish sach mai hote toh ..

also bajaj ka responsibilities kyu ? na woh damad hai , na ab woh uss parivaar ka rishtedar.. kis hak se he will do it .. also bajaj prerna ko nei roka, prerna khud agar revenge game mai paree hai toh how come it is bajaj's responsibilities for that family who never accepted him before . 

Kyunki bajaj took prerna away and never informed family about it and coz of thinking preyu is dead veenas health went down

Preyu was  veenas daughter who was suppose to take care of her...

That is what shivani hinted today in her selfish revenge prerna left and here sharmas suffered..

I dnt wanna quote anymore on this as hum dono kabhi sehmath maein ayenge hee nahin.

As it was bapre responsibility to take care of veena thats the fact as per my view

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is completely wrong to expect Bajaj to be concerned about the Sharmas Grace. Bajaj has been so involved in "training" prerna for her revenge that he has ignored his own daughter. So the question of the Sharmas is utterly moot. 

Prerna is the biggest culprit here. Followed by Anurag. Honestly, but giving a showdown between prerna and shivi  the makers have achieved nothing other than casting their FL in a very bad light. If that was the plan, then good going. 

Once again, komolika proves that she is Prerna's true soulmate. Prerna and Anurag both forgot about the Sharmas, but komolika didn't. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Komolika isn't into Anu as she used to be she seems to be after something else. She's getting revenge on Basu already after the way they humiliated her during Komo 1 track.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

hmm 

aare anurag twisted way me komo se karya hoga i feel  .& komo trun it to her favour

well pari  at the end its not bajaj responsbility not anurag responsbility 

its pres responsbility 

anu try to help them they refuse chahe veena mar jaye .but  at the end ge nit go beyond that because he knows  than warth of komo will fall on sharma 

but only point  as a guide bajaj nit guide this pre that she has faimly too 

Coz mr..bajaj wanted prernas dedication in raising kukki and being his wife and his inspiration.😎

Anurag help kis haq se kartha lets see if anurag helped in twisted way in operation by riling up komolika

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Hail komolikaπŸ₯³

I am very impressed with her shatir dimag

She saved cp once by arranging blood for her 

She saved veena again to make shivani as choubeys bahu.

Wahh waah..

Kuch bhi ho she saved lifes of 2 innocents for her own benefitsπŸ˜†

Aisi vamp πŸ‘  kya hai yeh komolika 

Can anyone beat her shatirgiri ..

Koi bhi nahin hai

Bold - oh yess... Vo mein bhooli gaya tha. I think slowly slowly we will become Komo admirers. πŸ€£

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

It is completely wrong to expect Bajaj to be concerned about the Sharmas Grace. Bajaj has been so involved in "training" prerna for her revenge that he has ignored his own daughter. So the question of the Sharmas is utterly moot. 

Prerna is the biggest culprit here. Followed by Anurag. Honestly, but giving a showdown between prerna and shivi  the makers have achieved nothing other than casting their FL in a very bad light. If that was the plan, then good going. 

Once again, komolika proves that she is Prerna's true soulmate. Prerna and Anurag both forgot about the Sharmas, but komolika didn't. 

Agree grace they sold sharma niwas for veenas operation na  how did makers forget that.

Why bajaj or anurag or prerna should help sharmas

Veena has 2 sons are they so incapable to take care of their own mother.

Logically script change huwa hai har taraf se

Prerna is shown in badlight today again...

Expecting anurag to help seriously how many times he can help them for what he should help apna mummy papa hai kud apni help kyin nahin kar paathe ho..

@grace komo ne dho dho acchayi kiya hai prerna pe unknowingly. Cp and veena dono ka jaan bachayi hai..

Isiliye itni dher tak she is living happy life 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - oh yess... Vo mein bhooli gaya tha. I think slowly slowly we will become Komo admirers. πŸ€£

Isiliye maein komo ka admirer hoon from begining for being the vamp she is..

She deserves an applause momma bear..

Cp owns something to komolika ..

Cp has spoken more to komolika than prerna in her unborn state 

When cp meets komo now they will have special connection for sure

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Yaar we should not like vamps but ye aamna how convincigly she plays komolikas role moni..

That too in kzk she is brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am so so impressed with her komo  ... 

I really want spinoff of komo and anurag 

Itna acche actors πŸ˜³

Bold - Pari.... And the point to be noted is that she was ignored in the promos and montages. But when the situation demanded, it was only the new trio KoRoShiv, who could save the show. Anu ka tho genuine reason tha. But PreRish ko dikhaane mein kya problem tha? If needed they could have included Kukki too. I am still wondering why it didn't happen. πŸ€”

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - Pari.... And the point to be noted is that she was ignored in the promos and montages. But when the situation demanded, it was only the new trio KoRoShiv, who could save the show. Anu ka tho genuine reason tha. But PreRish ko dikhaane mein kya problem tha? If needed they could have included Kukki too. I am still wondering why it didn't happen. πŸ€”

Coz post covid anurag wont shoot its spread like wild fire. And majority ppl watch for anupre.

If makers concentrate on bapre story at this time ppl will loose connect.

Once anurag gonna be back slowly subtle way they will show bapre by putting anurag in bad light.

If they do at this time ppl will say tata bye bye.

Anurag has to be butchered to establish other pair if we go by history of this seaosn.

So yahee hai reason

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

grace  u still want roshiv pair πŸ˜†

well its like  NB track is gonna repeat pre will get tough time from shivi

well i feel anurag twisted way me  komo se help katwya shatmas ki  dekhte hai what they show

Yes Moni.... Because, as I said to Pari in EDT, I just want all the hidden secrets to be out and see what is the climax. For that Basu-Bajaj should stay connected. Kuki - Kaushik ka milan itna jaldi nahin ho saktha. Before lockdown there were spoilers about a possible Mahesh-Tapur track. Looks like that has been scrapped. So, the only way to have that connection is RoShiv marriage and if that happens, I feel it will be an indication of the future track to be in AnuPre favor, because Shivi knowingly and Ronit indirectly used to be cupid for AnuPre.