Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

point is unki FL worng light me d8khi na 

jo wo anurag per thopna chahte the ki dekho anu ki wazah se pre apni faimly aur bacvhi se dur ho gai  

but audience ye janti hai  ki its not anus fault that pre not contacted with her faimly 

i would not blame bajaj but atleast wo guide kar sajta tha but looks like he dint value faimly otherwise aoni eklauti beti se itna rude nahi hota .

well all in all its pres fault & happy shivi point out . unka mahamilan mujhe irk kar raha tha w/o any question

Yes todays accusation by shivi has put prerna in complete badlight

8 yrs for one phone call yes i am alive

Mother has heart operation coz she suffered and could not deal with shock prerna is dead.

This is not female lead who is thrashed for not caring for her own mother flr damn 8 yrs

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Mother has heart operation coz she suffered and could not deal with shock prerna is dead.

This is not female lead who is thrashed for not caring for her own mother flr damn 8 yrs

yes they are showing pre is villain & komo is heroine.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onlyanupre

No komo is vamp that can never bechanged 

But her own family is showing her faults what went wrong back 8 yrs..

Kaise chodke chali gayee just to take revenge and not worried on family.

So this is first step to make sure prerna is guilty and soon her family will blackmail her for proper wedding bapre ritual🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes pari  it put pre in very bad light .

bapre  too  i mean what kind mentor bajaj was .if he really care for pre than he should  filed a case against anukom 8 year before dont tell me he was not powerfull than .but he is not intetested in that he took pre for his selfish reason ohh ya  kuki ke liye🤭🤭🤭

bus issliye pre ke revenge se connect nahi ho paate apni do  din ki beti yaad hai  but 25 saal se jis maa ne bada kiya usko inform tak nahi kiya .

Peacefulmind thumbnail

yes pari  it put pre in very bad light .

bapre  too  i mean what kind mentor bajaj was .if he really care for pre than he should  filed a case against anukom 8 year before dont tell me he was not powerfull than .but he is not intetested in that he took pre for his selfish reason ohh ya  kuki ke liye🤭🤭🤭

bus issliye pre ke revenge se connect nahi ho paate apni do  din ki beti yaad hai  but 25 saal se jis maa ne bada kiya usko inform tak nahi kiya .

Why people as fans finding it as joke my take.

1. She feels ronit can never change but anurag whom she loved was changed already as ler her.

2. In name of revenge she went away not even caring okay fine but 8 long years thats huge.

3. She just dint use her guts to hold anurags collar and pull him to police and punish him, bajaj was bajaj that time too, he was not at any loss in buisiness or any reputation. The way police welcomed & scared of bajaj it shows how powerful he was back than. 

4. She is full of flwas

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onlyanupre

no  no its not villain or vamp  

but they r showing her hypocrisy 

atleast anurag whatever he os weak, majboor but  atleast he is not hypocrite. he wont blame anybody  for his action not even kom.he knows what he did  & he had no regreats .

& the way komo after pre anurag concern never worng .even  he put her in jail tbere is guaranty  she cant  kill pre. she belong to political background

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Why people as fans finding it as joke my take.

1. She feels ronit can never change but anurag whom she loved was changed already as ler her.

2. In name of revenge she went away not even caring okay fine but 8 long years thats huge.

3. She just dint use her guts to hold anurags collar and pull him to police and punish him, bajaj was bajaj that time too, he was not at any loss in buisiness or any reputation. The way police welcomed & scared of bajaj it shows how powerful he was back than. 

4. She is full of flwas

pari  mujhe toh pahle ye bata what kind revenge she want to take  business me loss🤣🤣

because pre believe anu  ditch her for money😆

i mean come on u believed anukom killed ur daughter &  u  taking training from ur mentor so that anu ka bussiness cheej sako 

bahan usko jail me dalna tha tabhi  when bajaj the powerfull is backing 

waise bhi wo bus haan me haan milta hai😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail

pari  mujhe toh pahle ye bata what kind revenge she want to take  business me loss🤣🤣

because pre believe anu  ditch her for money😆

i mean come on u believed anukom killed ur daughter &  u  taking training from ur mentor so that anu ka bussiness cheej sako 

bahan usko jail me dalna tha tabhi  when bajaj the powerfull is backing 

waise bhi wo bus haan me haan milta hai😆

Personnel attack karna hai prerna ko..

Buisiness loss se kuch nahin hotha.. Kisi bhi pada likha insaan can get decent job and love normal life, revenge lena hai than it has to be personnel loss. Emotions ke saath khelo..

8 yrs ka strike of prerna and komolikas 8 yrs backup plan..

Ek hee jhatka prerna ko neeche giraake rakh diya..

Waahhh shadi ki tayyari🤣

Isko kehthe hai 8yrs ka mehnath to come and phirse haar jao

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

komo  rani badi sayani she is really great .

second one  i beg to differ  sorry  but sharma r always fincially not strong.pres big bro only income is 20k  thoda bhy sub kuch karte honge but they were not ficually strong ever .so  its pres responsibilty when she started  gtg money to g8ve them 

its her responsibility to imf them .sharma only know their daugter goes missing & they blame anurag  .try bhi kiya ho dudhne ka but  

its only & only pres resposbility na bajaj  ne usse roka  na anurag ne  na kisi ne

so shivi is right to blame her

agree that sharmas r useless but bhav bht lhate hai

Moni ma kabi pre ke side le sakti he?  Kabee nahin😆

Veena has 3 other children, they could borrow loan to save veena.  But shivi is mahaan u see, she took help from ronit n now gr8ful to him..

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Moni ma kabi pre ke side le sakti he?  Kabee nahin😆

Veena has 3 other children, they could borrow loan to save veena.  But shivi is mahaan u see, she took help from ronit n now gr8ful to him..

i think lakho ruppee ka load turant nahi milta yr 

& its veena heart attack loan lete baithenge 

ronit se wahi bolkar liya hoya 

waise aaj toh utt pahad ke neevhe aaya hai😈😈😈😈