Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Also Gate crashing every Party and Having one night stands with producers wife Surely I forgot reading all these about other outsiders and Mostly INSIDERS. Sushant wasn't any special. He couldn't take it poor him Deserved to die 👍🏼

Oh yes... They hinted at him hitting on Kiran Rao , having fling with Priety Zinta . Preity chalo is irrelevant. Imagine industry wallahs reading on a newspaper like Mumbai Mirror that a young star who just got his first big hit is line maroing on a mega star's wife ... 🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Imagine industry wallahs reading on a newspaper like Mumbai Mirror that a young star who just got his first big hit is line maroing on a mega star's wife ... 🤢

That mega star himself was accused of banging his young co star

He didnt let the issues consume him 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

they are defending coz their favourite actors ugly talentless nepo kids r soon joining this Bolly mafia gang soon ... 😆Even currently their favourite doing or giving flop movie continuously ...

Everyone wants CBI now.... Bolly mafia is safe under Mumbai police .. why worry if there is nothing foul play

Ya y ? May be foul plays will be out n may be not safe under cbi. cbi, nia etc...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That mega star himself was accused of banging his young co star

He didnt let the issues consume him 

So I am admitting na, my fav was more sensitive towards toxicity  ....still what he faced wasnt justified by any means.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Find me a report on VD harassing his costar with his name mentioned with pathetic details . Also find me the same on RKR, Ayush , Kartik. 

And why does it have to RKR, Ayush, or Kartik? We gave so many other examples but those are unacceptable to you. 🤔

RKR is too small a star for there to be much about him. What good will it do? Nobody would give those webpages any hits. 

Kartik has unsavory stuff written about his relationships. I saw this whole forum hating on Kartik continuously. Where did all that hate come from?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

https://twitter.com/ishkarnBHANDARI/status/1287782376773259265

Clearly, the former IPS office Khan says that on the details revealed by the family and friends, they questioned the people called in so far.

so maybe the family had told the cops about the Bollywood power and pressure tactics, hence Yashraj and Reshma Shetty got called and now these people.

Even here, Mahesh Bhatt got special treatment

Also as per Republic Tv, their family approached Patna police not happy with the Mumbai investigation and also his father has said that he did not have any indication that his son was depressed.

Hmmmm

Mb was given coaching by dcp for d leaked questionnaire before interrogation n then took statement
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Mb was given coaching by dcp for d leaked questionnaire before interrogation n then took statement

IM curious to how to know that 😆

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Of course that’s what they were found. Doctors all over Twitter have been pointing to the injuries on his forehead and the marks that can’t come from hanging. They say who ever leaked the videos and the pictures did it for this precise reason.

Yes, that's who we should all listen to. Doctors over Twitter!!! Social media is often known to give the best medical expertise!

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Fake allegations for Me too? How many stars get it ?? Even after giving hits the credit either being given to the Person he made a film on or any New Lead how many of them has gone through it? 

Even after his co stars only having good things to say about him constantly blinds on his Tantrums which made the shoot halt on several films, Name one actor falsely accused like he was ALWAYS.

YE HE WAS SPECIALLY TARGETED. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ALMOST EVERYONE mostly Outsiders. 

He was affected because he wasn't made of steel that doesn't make the things correct? We should actually ask the government to dismiss the severe Anti Ragging Laws and just Go ahead with 'Sabke sath hota hai, he just wasn't strong enough' bullsh**. 

Seriously the way it is dismissed off as oh, it happens to everyone.. there are stupid masala blinds on one side and then there are blinds painting a guy to be a sexual leech with co-star and skirt-chaser which would break anybody. But I suppose even that will be painted as Sushant's fault because he didn't pay enough to all the PRs out there to clean up his image. Also just like how bullies don't rag all their victims on the same scale, Sushant was attacked the most viciously among the outsiders because he was a real threat, he had both the star quality and acting talent to back up.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The way people are wired, they will not keep quiet till they find closure. Suicide? Murder? Whatever it is, they need to know who to point fingers at. Nepotism is too wide a bracket. They need that one perpetrator who they can pin all the blame on, so that they can abuse them, boycott them, encounter them; come what may, they'll keep shouting till their collective lust for revenge is satiated.