Prerish TS - A brighter Future (Part 2- Page 2)

Krissy_07 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone, this is my first attempt at writing a fanfiction! Hope y'all give it a try and that y'all will like it. I might write a second part.

Rishabh was reflecting on the conversation that he'd had with Prerna earlier at the party. They weren't married, she'd taken his name only so that Kuki could get a family, but now that he thought about it, he realised that in reality, it was for Anurag and to just fool herself into thinking that she had moved on. He realised that Prerna will never move on from Anurag, even though Anurag tried to kill her all those years ago. He mused that he was a fool to think that she'll move on and fall in love with him, she won't, it was only Anurag in her life, mind and soul, be it in love or even hatred. He realised that for Prerna, he had distanced himself from the only person in his life that truly loved him, his daughter. With a new resolve, he decided that he has to focus on Kukki and Himself now, that this is not the way to live. He decided that he will mend his relationship with his daughter, and tell Prerna that he is leaving for London with Kukki forever, and that he can't support her for her quest against Anurag anymore, he can't move on this path of self destruction anymore because he had someone else who needed him more than her. He has done whatever he could to support her, groom her into becoming a confident and independent businesswoman who is ready to take on the world . She didnt need his support anymore, he could no longer walk this path with her, not without getting hurt in the process. And so he decided to be selfish for once.

Rishabh went to Kuki's room, the door was open. 'Kuki, may I enter?' 

Kuki, turned her head in surprise, 'Dad? Do you need something? Should I call Prerna?' 

Rishabh felt hurt and guilty. 'No, I actually wanted to talk to you''

Oh come in' Kuki said, still in disbelief.

' I don't know how to say this but I'm extremely sorry Kuki. Please forgive your Dad for his behaviour in the last few years. I didn't realise that in helping Prerna, I completely disregarded your feelings and your love and that I ignored you. I did so that Prerna could feel better, so that Prerna could rely on you to overcome her loss, but I neglected the best gift I'd ever been gifted with. I'm sorry Kuki, for ignoring you even when I didn't mean to. I love you a lot and I hope that you can forgive your father.' said Rishabh, with tears in his eyes.

Kuki couldn't believe it, she ran to her Dad and hugged him. ' I love you Dad, I forgive you and I know why you distanced yourself.' 

Rishabh hugged her back and said, ' I love you Kuki, I am proud to call you my daughter. I promise that I'll be a better father.' He kissed her forehead and left the room.

Next morning, Rishabh knocked on Prerna's door. She opened the door and was surprised to see him so early in the morning.

'Prerna, can I come in? I need to speak about something' 

'Yes, Mr Bajaj, come in.' 

Rishabh took a deep breath and started speaking, 'Prerna, I realised something last night. I need to confess something to you. I love you, I Loved you all those years ago when I left you and I still love you. 

'Mr. Bajaj...' Prerna interrupted.

'Wait let me say what has been in my heart all these years Prerna, I love you. I've helped you, supported you because I wanted you to overcome your loss and become independent to stand against the world on your own. You did and I couldn't have been happier and I'm proud of you. I had hoped that after all these years, you would see me as someone who is more than your friend/guide/mentor, I wished that you could see me as someone you could spend your life with and fall in love with. But after last night's party and our discussion, I realised that you will never see me that way and  I'm okay with it, I can't force my feelings on you, it is something that should happen naturally. I know that taking revenge is what you wanted to do and I'll always support you but I cant stay with you here anymore. It physically hurts me to see you everyday and realise that you will never love me. And I ignored the one person who loves me the most without any expectations, my daughter and I wish to focus all my love and energy on her. I can't walk on this path of self- destruction anymore. I know that you are capable enough to face any storms that will befall you, and that you will emerge victorious at the end of this battle. I wish you all the best in your life and if you ever need me for anything I'm just a phone call away. Kuki and I will leave for London tomorrow, so that you can focus on your goals and your family. I'll complete all the necessary formalities. This is a goodbye. All the best for your Future Prerna'

Rishabh dropped a kiss on a shocked Prerna's head and left with a smile and a new determination towards a brighter future with his daughter.

Edited by sandhir_forever - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey kinda loved this Rishab ... I don't know I felt it was high time he came out clear with his feelings for Prerna and I am happy... He did ... Anyways hoping you continue with the story... Looking forward to the next update.. continue soon :)

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Woow....

Need a second update. 

We can't send RB like thatπŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OS/TS - Please go with the latter. πŸ˜†

The realization was a very good read and I loved how he confessed it all to her. 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What should I say about this story πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ok ok πŸ‘ I will say that this story is mind blowing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Seriously I just loved it yaaaarrrrrr πŸ˜›πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And I like this Bajaj tooooo πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Gooddddd that he realized that he is nowhere in Prernas life πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thank god he didn’t let her speak otherwise she will definitely start her lectures on her love story with Anurag and her romance wala revenge πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I liked how Rishabh said sorry 😐 to Kuki for completely forgotten about her in this past 8 years πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

And she forgiven him πŸ€—❀️ how cuteeeee β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Ufffff can’t wait to read next part πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈ

Please update next part soon β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜›

#ZohalMamma πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ 

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's heart breaking and sweet at the same time... the bitter realisation for Rishabh that no matter what he does for Prerna, no matterwhat Anurag does to her or how much she hates Anurag... at the end of the story Rishabh Bajaj is no where in Prerna's life and his feelings are going to remain unrequited. Sweet that he mended with Kukki, confessed to Prerna and now decided to move on with whatever he has... Well Prerna didn't get chance to say a word and I hope she gets her good senses soon and realises the value of Rishabh before he is gone out of her reach for forever... next chap please and update sooooon!

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superbly writtenπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved RB- Kukki conversation❀ each words reached to hearts πŸ’˜

Please update soon😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is awesome.

His realization and guilt are conveyed brilliantly.

Please make it a TS.

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update. Just loved how Rishabh apologized to Kukki and She also forgave him. How cute ☺☺☺☺

Rishabh realising that he has no place in Prerna's life πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

So finally he confessed his love. Waiting to see Prerna's reaction to his declaration. 

Please make it a TS. 

Messi21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing start 

Please do continue