Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krissy_07 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much everyone for your replies!

I'm extremely sorry for not reverting back! I am still learning how to navigate through the forum! I'm so sorry for the delay! I'll be uploading the second part later in the evening!

Thank you again!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sandhir_forever - 3 years ago
Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishabh's realisation of his wrong decisions and his subsequent guilt was portrayed beautifully! Looking forward to next part!πŸ€“

Edited by Rexana19 - 3 years ago
Krissy_07 thumbnail

PART- 2

Prerna couldn't believe Rishabh. Did he just confess and say that he loved her? How did she not realise this? Was she so immersed in taking her Revenge that she couldn't see this? Has she become so self absorbed? 

She has become selfish. Her plan of seeking revenge has consumed her. She realised, she didn't grieve for all that happened to her, didn't grieve for her lost child. Didn't grieve for what she lost. 

She had to confront Anurag, Prerna decided. She had to find out why he did all that all those years ago. There has to be a reason. Unless she does so, she won't be able to move on.

Prerna rushed to Basu Industries and barged into Anurag's office. Anurag was startled. 

'Prerna?' 

'Anurag, why did you try to kill me 8 years back? What was the reason that you took such a drastic step. Dont deny it, there has to be a reason. Please tell me the reason. I lost my 2 day old daughter in an orphanage fire, I am a failure as a mother. Why?'

'Sneha died?' Anurag is shocked

'Yes, you didn't know?'

'No' says Anurag and breaks down. 

' Why Anurag?'

And in his grief, Anurag tells Prerna everything- how he was blackmailed by Komolika, how he did all that just so he could save Prerna from going to jail.

Prerna couldn't believe it. 

'Seriously Anurag? You thought divers would save me? You left out daughter in an orphanage thinking that she will be safe there? How could you do this? I'll never forgive you! I used to hate you, now I pity you and I hate myself for loving you blindly all those years. We loved each other but trust? We had no trust in each other and didn't believe in each other. Otherwise you would have come to me first when Komolika blackmailed you. I'm leaving Anurag, I don't think you are worthy enough of revenge, let the grief of being responsible for our daughter's death be a punishment.'

Prerna left from there with a new goal in mind. She had a place to visit.

Next evening, Rishabh and Kukki were gathered downstairs with their bags and were waiting for Prerna to come down and meet them. They bid farewell to the family telling them that they had to leave for London and would stay there for a long time as Kukki wanted to complete her studies there and that Rishabh had invested in businesses that needed him there.

Prerna entered Bajaj mansion and saw them standing there. Kukki saw Prerna and ran to hug her. Prerna embraced Kukki and felt tears running down her face. 

' I'll miss you' said Kukki.

' So will I. Promise me that you will keep in touch and that you'll call me every day. I love you, my child. And I'll miss you dearly.' Prerna said, and then added softly so that only Kukki could hear, 'I promise you that I'll return to my family, to you and your Dad. I need time to heal.'

'I promise, and I'll be waiting', Kukki said with a tearful smile.

Prerna then went towards Mr. Bajaj and said controlling her tears, ' Have a safe journey. Do keep in touch.' And embraced him. I promise I'll meet you soon, and whole, she said to herself.

Rishabh hugged her back fiercely and murmured, 'I'll miss you. I love you Perena, Goodbye.'

And Kukki and Rishabh left for London that evening.

One year later, Kolkata, India

'Mom, I'll be late in the evening, don't stay up for me', yelled Prerna. She left for her appointment with the therapist.

Prerna had started taking therapy for overcoming the trauma that she had gone through. The therapy had helped her immensely. Prerna grieved for her lost child, and for herself. She forgave herself for not being there for her daughter and her guilt had slowly gone away. She was recovering, she was on her way back to being the bubbly person she used to be before all this. She smiled more and she felt lighter. The journey had never been easy, she had days when she broke down, when she felt like she had nothing to fight for and live for anymore, but she had fought through like a warrior and emerged victorious. She still had her days of being low, but she felt lighter now, much happier. She had also forgiven Anurag for his folly, she felt better after doing so. She was still managing her business and was doing well professionally. She used to video call Kukki daily and was in touch with her. She hadn't spoken to Rishabh since the day he had left but was regularly updated by Kukki about his well being. 

Today was the last day of her appointment. She entered her therapist's room.

' Hello, Prerna, how do you feel today?' 

' I am better, I feel lighter.'

' I'm happy for you Prerna. You've come a long way now. You are on your path to being better.  Remember, you are strong, and that you have a lot more to live for in life. I'm proud of your progress.'

Prerna thanked her therapist and left. She knew what she had to do.

Prerna called her PA and asked him to book her flight tickets for London. She had a man to return to and confess her love to. 

Two days later, London, UK

Rishabh had started coming to this cafe regularly since the last One year. He liked this place, it had a calm ambience and allowed him to think. The added bonus was the coffee. He used to love visiting the cafe every evening and reflect on his life. A lot had changed in the last one year. Rishabh had mended his relationship with Kukki and they were now closer than ever. He was not only her father, but also her best friend. He had become better at expressing himself and he didn't shy away from showering love on Kukki anymore.

He used to think of Prerna daily, Kukki used to keep him updated and he used to read about her various achievements via media sources. He was proud of her success. Rishabh had felt lighter after confessing that day and since that day, he'd started his path of self recovery. He had tried to move on, and on Kukki's insistence, been on two or three dates but he knew couldn't fall for another and had stopped. He knew that he'd love only Prerna all his life and there could never be someone else. He'd accepted this and was happy. He hoped that wherever Prerna was, she'd be happy.

'Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?' someone asked him and pulled him out of his reverie.

Rishabh looked up and was astounded to see Prerna standing there with a small smile on her beautiful face.

'Prerna?' Rishabh said with his mouth open

'Hello, Mr. Bajaj. Can I sit here? ' said Prerna now smirking. She'd never seen him so surprised.

'Yes' he said, still in surprise

'Hi, I'm Prerna Sharma. Nice to meet you.' she forwarded her hand for a handshake

'I'm Rishabh Bajaj, Nice to meet you too' said Rishabh with a smile.

'Hello Rishabh, will you be my friend?' asked Prerna.

And that evening, Rishabh and Prerna spoke to each other at the cafe like they were strangers who'd met for the first time. Prerna told him about her journey of self healing and Rishabh told her his. They reconnected as friends and that evening, Prerna confessed her love to Rishabh. They were both smiling with joy and happiness evident on their faces, because they knew that they had a brighter future full of love and happiness ahead, with each other.

Edited by sandhir_forever - 3 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

A very logical and practical way to mend their broken past.... Loved your take on their story.... A real good alternate ending that can actually happen in the real world...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A logical endingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘A lovely logical ending!!

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update loved it

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

absolutely loved your story.  it was a very realistic way of people healing & moving on in life. glad you're version of Prerna self- healed & concentrated on herself before moving on. also glad your RB confessed his feelings then mended his relationship with Kukki. Loved the scene at the end,  them chatting as friends before confessing & beginning a new life as lovers.  very satisfying & enjoyable to read πŸ‘πŸΌ

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for late reply. πŸ˜”

Now regarding the update, Nice beautiful perfect ending. Loved the way PreRish started their new journey. Great story. Do write more.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful ending❀️