MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=MR21]

Sneha assumed Bajaj as her father

Yeah, she loves Rishabh a lot. 

And as expected Basu blamed Bajaj for her assumption without thinking properly

He thinks that he knows everything 

But it's good in a way. Prerna herself declared who is Ms. Sneha Rishabh Bajaj's father

She made the right choice. 

Rishabh is super happy knowing Prerna chose him as Sneha's father.

It was his dream coming true 

Perfect family & Happy ending❤️

This is a lovely TS!!

I am thinking about an epilogue as Kavyanjali asked me to write one. So it may be a three-shot.

Please do give me your suggestions

Thank you Ramya for reading. 🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That was a perfect ending. 

Somehow Sneha's assumption played a major part in it. 

Basu 🤪

I loved it when Prerna herself took a step ahead and proudly declared that Sneha is Mr Bajaj's daughter. ❤️

Happy family. ❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=lovelife235]

Epiloguesmiley42

We are always ready to read

[QUOTE=Wistfulness]

That was a perfect ending. 

Thank you.😳

Somehow Sneha's assumption played a major part in it. 

Yeah, that was a major turning point.

Basu 🤪

🤣🤣

I loved it when Prerna herself took a step ahead and proudly declared that Sneha is Mr Bajaj's daughter. ❤️

Finally she did the right thing.

Happy family. ❤️

I am thinking of writing an epilogue. Please do give your suggestions.😊

Hi, everyone. Hope everything is going great. Thank you very much everyone for your constant support. 

It is a short one. So my apologies to everyone

Thank you Kavyanjali and Ramya for the suggestions 🤗

Hope you will like it 🤗

EPILOGUE

After 5 months (London)

There was hustle-bustle everywhere. It is Prerna’s godh barai celebration going on in the Bajaj Mansion. Prerna is now 3 months pregnant. Shivani and Veena who now stays with the Bajaj, were shouting orders at the servants to hurry them up. On the other hand, Kukki was checking the decorations along with Sneha. After sometime Sneha got impatient and asked Kukki.

Sneha:“Kukki di, where is papa and mumma? They did not meet me yesterday also saying they are too tired. I want to meet them?”

Kukki:“Don’t worry, Sneha. They are getting ready and today they will not go anywhere.”

Right on the queue, Rishabh and Prerna came down together looking like a royal couple with Rishabh dressed in a Royal Blue sherwani and Prerna dressed in a pure red Saree.

Sneha ran straight to Rishabh and said “Wow papa, today you are looking great”

Prerna mock-pouted and said “And what about mumma? Am I not looking great?”

Sneha:“Not as great as my papa”

Saying this she giggles and run away along with Kukki to check the decoration leaving a smirking Rishabh and a pouting Prerna behind.

Rishabh:“Now, stop pouting Prerna otherwise you may have to do all the dress up and make up once again. By the way you are looking great, but if you don’t believe me then I can prove how much I liked to see you in this saree.”

Prerna sensed the inner meaning of his words and turned inte a red tomato completely due to blushing. At that point Shivani came there and started teasing Rishabh: “Arre wah, jiju. Now at least leave my di. You have the entire night to prove how much she is looking great but now I am taking her.”

She winks at Rishabh and pulls Prerna away.

Veena smiles from a distance seeing this and thinks that how much their lives have changed after Rishabh arrived in their lives.

After 5 years (Basu Bari)

Again,Prerna has won the award of the best business woman award. So, there is a newspaper headline saying

“Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj nailed it again along with her husband the king of Business world Mr. Rishabh Bajaj”

Below that there was a picture of Rishabh, Prerna, Kukki, Sneha and Prem (Prerna and Rishabh’s son). They looked like a complete family.

Anurag saw that and sighed thinking how fool he was to think that Prerna was with Rishabh as a token of gratitude for what he has done for till date. How could he not see the love for Rishabh in her eyes? But he always ignored it thinking that it is always Prerna and Anurag. But Prem made him understand that She has now moved on in her life.

“Papa” A voice came from the dining table. It was none other than his daughter. He forgave Komolika and now they stay with their daughter Diya and others in Basu Bari.

Anurag and Prerna have finally found their true love in their life partners and moved on in their lives with them. Finally Rishabh’s love got reciprocated and Kukki,Sneha and Prem got the best parents who are ruthless for the world and loving for them.

End.

Thanking you

-PRAPTI

star235 thumbnail

loved that part of Rishabh teasing Prerna. Also loved to see how Shivani gave back to him😃 Great story and Superb ending

[QUOTE=star235]

loved that part of Rishabh teasing Prerna. Also loved to see how Shivani gave back to him😃 Great story and Superb ending

Thank you for your time and reading it, Anu

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the ending awesome update, Rishabh teasing prerna was fab.

[QUOTE=crazyforu]

Loved the ending awesome update, Rishabh teasing prerna was fab.

Thank you very much for reading and loving it ☺☺☺☺🙂🙂

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lovely ending to a sweet short story.  would love to read other stories as well.