PreRish TS "The RIGHT CHOICE" part 3 completed

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I am Prapti aka lovelife235 and here I am back with another TS.

This is my first TS and I hope you all will like it.

HAPPY  READING πŸ€—

PART 1

Prerna sat in her room in Bajaj mansion.She was thinking of all that Anurag has told that day in front of everyone in the threshold of Basu Bari. Anurag had told that he had pushed Prerna from the bridge just to save her from Komolika’s clutch. He also told that he did send divers to save her. It was all too much for her to take in one day. Her brain was all messed up and that is why since last two hours she was sitting in the same posture in her room without changing her dress. She didn’t even talk with others since she came back from the Basu Bari.

She was forced to come out of her thoughts by the mobile’s shrilling ringtone. Prerna was shocked to see Mr. Bajaj’s name as the caller id as she had told him not to call her. Nonetheless she received the call.

Mr. Bajaj: β€œPrerna, are you ok?”

Prerna: β€œWhat happened Mr. Bajaj? I am ok. Thank you for asking.”

Mr. Bajaj: β€œGood. Come to Basu Bari right now. A surprise is awaiting you.”

Prerna: β€œSurprise! What surprise?”

Mr. Bajaj: β€œFor that you have to come to Basu Bari.”

Prerna: β€œOK, I will be there soon.”

Mr. Bajaj disconnects the call and thinks β€œYou will get one of the biggest surprises of your life. After getting this there will be no reason of you to stay away from your beloved Anurag. The proof of your love is coming to you Prerna.”

He chuckles sadly and leaves for BB. The Sharma family was in Basu Bari only as Anurag did not want them to leave. Prerna left from there in the pretext of a business meeting.

Suddenly the doorbell rang in BB. Anurag rushed to open it thinking it to be Prerna. But to his utter dismay it was Mr. Bajaj. But beside him was a little girl of 8-9 years old. Without saying anyone anything he just entered the house and stood in the middle. Though he was in immense turmoil in his mind, he did not let that reflect in his face. He looked like a perfect synonym of perfection, not a hair out of place.

Before Anurag could ask him any questions, Prerna entered the house. She zoomed past Anurag even without acknowledging his presence. She went straight to Rishabh.

Prerna: β€œWhat happened Mr. Bajaj? Why did you ask me to come here and what is the surprise you were talking about?”

Mr. Bajaj: β€œWhatever I want to tell you, you have to be patient for that. Eight years back, Prerna was not the only one who was wronged. Another person was there who also suffered in these eight years. Another person also cried every night. But today when all the people are again getting back their solace,then that person should also get back what she deserves. And that person is none else than Anurag and Prerna’s daughter, Sneha.”

Mr. Bajaj stopped talking to look at the faces of all the members. They all were shocked. Prerna was in a daze. Anurag was waiting with bated breath. Mr. Bajaj sighed and pulled the little girl in front of him.

Mr. Bajaj: β€œHere she is Ms. Sneha Prerna Sharma.”

Prerna could not take anymore. The mother in her did not allow her to.She simply broke down crying. Anurag tried to help Prerna but before he could touch her Sneha hugged her saying β€œPlease don’t cry.” Prerna looked at Sneha and hugged her close to her heart. She wiped her tears and stood with Sneha’s hand in her hand.

Sneha: β€œSo from now you will be my mumma, right?”

Prerna: β€œYeah, now I am your mumma.”

Sneha: β€œSo now I have a mumma too along with papa.”

Prerna: β€œPAPA!!!!! Who is your papa?”

Sneha pointed at Mr. Bajaj and said: β€œHe is my father, isn’t it?”

Mr. Bajaj was completely shocked to see Sneha pointing at him in front of all the people especially when Anurag was there right in front of her. Everyone was perplexed. Prerna was shocked.

What will happen now?

Will Prerna accept Mr. Bajaj as Sneha’s father?

How will Anurag react to this news?

Most important, Will this be the end of PreRish journey or the beginning of another journry

PART 2=https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153754854

PART 3= https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153800477

My other ss:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153594677

Edited by lovelife235 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

This is is amazing, Prapti!

Please continue soon!

Can't wait to read the next update!

[QUOTE=MishtiNew]

This is is amazing, Prapti!

Please continue soon!

Can't wait to read the next update!

Glad that you liked it.😳 Will try to update by Friday.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

An interesting concept.... And wonderful beginning.... Eager to see whom Prerna is going choose as her future...continue soon... 

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please continue soon😊

[QUOTE=esha143]

An interesting concept.... And wonderful beginning.... Eager to see whom Prerna is going choose as her future...continue soon... 

Thank you so much. Prerna will choose the right person and we know who he is, isn't it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

[QUOTE=Abhi_Rohitian]

Interesting πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please continue soon😊

Thank you very much

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god 😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😳 what a beautiful TS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Start is very interesting πŸ€” ha πŸ˜†πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

But please don’t make Rishabh suffer here πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”

Uffff prerna darling think πŸ€” about that pushing incident two hours wowwwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

If she think πŸ€” one hour about her and Rishabh relationship na then right now her life was not like this πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Anyway it’s better that I should close my mouth πŸ‘„ right now πŸ€πŸ˜·πŸ€πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Please update next part soon πŸ₯³I’m waiting like this for next part 

[QUOTE=AmirAryan]

Oh my god 😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😳 what a beautiful TS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Start is very interesting πŸ€” ha πŸ˜†πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

But please don’t make Rishabh suffer here πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”

Do not worry much Zohal. He will suffer very little here.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Uffff prerna darling think πŸ€” about that pushing incident two hours wowwwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

If she think πŸ€” one hour about her and Rishabh relationship na then right now her life was not like this πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Exactly, she did not even think for one minute let alone one hour. She just blindly loves Anurag.

Anyway it’s better that I should close my mouth πŸ‘„ right now πŸ€πŸ˜·πŸ€πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please update next part soon πŸ₯³I’m waiting like this for next part 

Thank you very much. Will try to update by friday.

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=lovelife235]

Most welcome dear πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜›

Ok waiting β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ