Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Swastika Mukherjee is 39 years old. She was romantically (umm) paired opposite him in Byomkesh. What changed so much in 5 years that she had to play his mother in law( to be). In 5 years people started offering her mother roles while hero is still a hero playing half his age. Nonsense. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She kind of let herself go it seems? Not sure. I saw her in Paatal lok and I was like wow she has aged. Unless it was done only for the role. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Swastika Mukherjee is 39 years old. She was romantically (umm) paired opposite him in Byomkesh. What changed so much in 5 years that she had to play his mother in law( to be). In 5 years people started offering her mother roles while hero is still a hero playing half his age. Nonsense. 

If a role demands it. Ash played srk sister in josh, and then played her loved interest. If you look in Hollywood age does not matter. If people can date a person double their age they why does it matter how old is the person she in the movie?

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Swastika's casting was okay as the mother of a teenage daughter. It was Sushant who was miscast. Who casts a mid-30s guy as a teenager! Surprised to see Sushant say yes to a film like that. His choices otherwise have been interesting.

They should have cast someone in Ishaan's age. They should have introduced a new actor.

Anyway forget it, the film itself was so badly made that it should never have been made with any actor. It's the director who needed to be changed.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Even I was pissed first, but then I watched it and Swastika just fits herself in her role so well. But bollywood needs age appropriate casting.