Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

its available on youtube in HD res....here is the link.........

it has that lovely song, 'Aanewala pal, jaanewala hai'

I know. I love that song.

Thanks for the link.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I know. I love that song.

Thanks for the link.

Another unsolicited suggestion I'd like to make is Chitchor. Not many know that it was also the inspiration for one of the greatest classics Bollywood subsequently produced - MPKDH ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry, this one I only found in parts:

https://youtu.be/TmiV2j0smX8

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tapori

Another unsolicited suggestion I'd like to make is Chitchor. Not many know that it was also the inspiration for one of the greatest classics Bollywood subsequently produced - MPKDH ๐Ÿคฃ

yes i know.........the classier version of the comedy MPKDH.....or you can say MPKDH was a parody of chitchor

love those simple, lovely, feel good movies, like chitchor, angoor, geet gata chal......

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

I haven't seen the film but I love the songs from this one:

Jab deep jale aana and Gori tera gaanv 

Thanks for the suggestion. I have not seen any of the classics. I have heard a lot about Angoor too. 

I am watching Golmaal right now. Very surprised to see Bachchan's cameo. 

I do hope Chitchor is not even 1% like MPKDH.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail

I haven't seen the film but I love the songs from this one:

Jab deep jale aana and Gori tera gaanv 

Thanks for the suggestion. I have not seen any of the classics. I have heard a lot about Angoor too. 

I am watching Golmaal right now. Very surprised to see Bachchan's cameo. 

I do hope it is not even 1% like MPKDH.๐Ÿ˜†

Angoor is one of my favorite comedy movies. Highly highly recommended! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Daebak thumbnail

Angoor is one of my favorite comedy movies. Highly highly recommended! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

So I watched Gol Maal. 

I was kinda disappointed with the ending.

Its like they suddenly realized they had to end the movie and they just ended it. Unless YouTube has edited out the ending. Bhavani (Utpal) gets caught by the police and is taken to the police station, returns home to find his daughter married, it takes everyone 2 mins to reveal the truth and him to forgive?

Did YouTube cut out the ending?

Haiwan thumbnail

So I watched Gol Maal. 

I was kinda disappointed with the ending.

Its like they suddenly realized they had to end the movie and they just ended it. Unless YouTube has edited out the ending. Bhavani (Utpal) gets caught by the police and is taken to the police station, returns home to find his daughter married, it takes everyone 2 mins to reveal the truth and him to forgive?

Did YouTube cut out the ending?

Ohh I don't accurately remember, but roughly that's what even I remember. I have enjoyed that movie whenever I've watched though. Maybe I was not expecting any better climax.

It's sort of like a long climax beginning with when he watches Ram's moustache slip ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And that bg music is sick.

I used to mimic his dialogue, where he's like khao beta, khao. ๐Ÿ˜†

Daebak thumbnail

Ohh I don't accurately remember, but roughly that's what even I remember. I have enjoyed that movie whenever I've watched though. Maybe I was not expecting any better climax.

It's sort of like a long climax beginning with when he watches Ram's moustache slip ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And that bg music is sick.

I used to mimic his dialogue, where he's like khao beta, khao. ๐Ÿ˜†

Main tumhe Kolkata ka raj bhog khilaunga abhi. Aur police ki maar๐Ÿคฃ

Its hilarious how he is shown as very sharp but keeps getting conned by everyone. In the end when the policeman says, I have found your twin. Hez like kill me but don't talk to me about twins๐Ÿคฃ

We need a thread to maybe rewatch and discuss classics. I have not seen 99.9% of them. Should be fun. Or maybe just discuss it at the CC.

Haiwan thumbnail

Main tumhe Kolkata ka raj bhog khilaunga abhi. Aur police ki maar๐Ÿคฃ

Its hilarious how he is shown as very sharp but keeps getting conned by everyone. In the end when the policeman says, I have found your twin. Hez like kill me but don't talk to me about twins๐Ÿคฃ

We need a thread to maybe rewatch and discuss classics. I have not seen 99.9% of them. Should be fun. Or maybe just discuss it at the CC.

LOL that was too funny. And the way he was looking down on the police officers with condescendence. ๐Ÿ˜†

Daebak thumbnail

LOL that was too funny. And the way he was looking down on the police officers with condescendence. ๐Ÿ˜†

And the way the cops tried to pull off his moustache thinking he was some don๐Ÿคฃ