Mishal Raheja NOT participating in Big Boss 14

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

MR - you've made several idiotic mistakes throughout your career as an actor, but for once you made the right decision.  Thank the Lord! 🙏  Although the show would probably give your career a much needed boost, but you'd probably in the limelight for all of the wrong reasons for years to come. 

He says he's foraying into the digital space with a new show expected to release sometime in October or November.  I just hope he isn't overrating a mere appearance yet again the way he did with Sparsh and his cameo on Boss that any random joe could've accomplished.  Shocking that an actor the calibre of Mishal Raheja was put in a cameo role next to KSG who actually pales a bit when it comes to performance.  Mind you, I'm a fan of KSG's work but I don't think any actor on Indian television can hold his own in front of MR. 

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~up

MR - you've made several idiotic mistakes throughout your career as an actor, but for once you made the right decision.  Thank the Lord! 🙏  Although the show would probably give your career a much needed boost, but you'd probably in the limelight for all of the wrong reasons for years to come. 

He says he's foraying into the digital space with a new show expected to release sometime in October or November.  I just hope he isn't overrating a mere appearance yet again the way he did with Sparsh and his cameo on Boss that any random joe could've accomplished.  Shocking that an actor the calibre of Mishal Raheja was put in a cameo role next to KSG who actually pales a bit when it comes to performance.  Mind you, I'm a fan of KSG's work but I don't think any actor on Indian television can hold his own in front of MR. 

You are spot on Dazz 👍🏼 Glad he is not part of Big Boss . The reason for me being I  don't like the concept of Big boss at all :)

Hope he got a project that befits his calibre this time  and we get to watch and enjoy his performance 👏