Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

The script is same as that of Hindi's and Sanskrit's. We call it the 'Devnagari' script (literally meaning ~ language of the gods) Sanskrit is like the mother of many Indian languages. So you can read many/various Ind languages if you know Devnagari. 

Not the south Indian though😭

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess Isa means to say Nalayak🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Yes...you should........why not?

Will do it tom!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I guess Isa means to say Nalayak🤣

Oh.....

That's Devraj's fav word🤣

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Not the south Indian though😭

Yep😭 I wish to learn them someday. Though the South Indian langs do have some common connections right?🤔 

Study of languages is really interesting😃

Isabel thumbnail

Oops sorry, I got drifted from the main question. 

Yes it's letter by letter. So one word will have only one universal way of expressing it (I don't know if this made any sense😆)

Yes...I just did a quick review of Mandarin/Chinese lang. they use logograph and for Sanskrit you use the alphabet 

Isabel thumbnail

You will find it everywhere.that's kind of greeting Devraj uses for Shravan.....

Isabel thumbnail

Yep😭 I wish to learn them someday. Though the South Indian langs do have some common connections right?🤔 

Study of languages is really interesting😃

Yes, I like to learn different languages.......you will find few similarities in Hindi & Spanish.....

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode was good.

1. Why are the Malhotras (except Shravan & Devraj) acting like evil in-laws towards Suman? What do they suddenly have against her?

2. I absolutely loved Vijay praising Shravan. I would like to see a Mentor-Mentee relationship between the two. I was watching the initial promo yesterday and I noticed it said DHAR on Shravan's shoulder so that means he will join Vijay's regiment. So what if it's not Suman but Vijay who inspires Shravan to join the army? I would like to see more scenes of them. 

3. I loved the question Shravan asked at the end...especailly about why dad's name is given more importance than mom's name. Even Sumo was impressed....all girls love a feminist boy 

4. I was laughing so hard when Shravan opened his shirt button when he saw Sumo ðŸ¤£ what even was that??? Suman noticed it, gave him a smile, and then told him to button up ðŸ˜†

5. Was Shravan sleeping in a car or did he get kidnapped?? This boy is so confusing ðŸ˜†

Isabel thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

If we discuss linguistics here...for sure the thread creator will throw us out ...

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago