Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Today's episode was good.

1. Why are the Malhotras (except Shravan & Devraj) acting like evil in-laws towards Suman? What do they suddenly have against her?

Evil Sasuma is coming ๐Ÿคฃ

2. I absolutely loved Vijay praising Shravan. I would like to see a Mentor-Mentee relationship between the two. I was watching the initial promo yesterday and I noticed it said DHAR on Shravan's shoulder so that means he will join Vijay's regiment. So what if it's not Suman but Vijay who inspires Shravan to join the army? I would like to see more scenes of them. 

I too noticed it...I seriously need a good dose of Shravan Vijay scenes....

3. I loved the question Shravan asked at the end...especailly about why dad's name is given more importance than mom's name. Even Sumo was impressed....all girls love a feminist boy 

Who won't love a feminist boy?

4. I was laughing so hard when Shravan opened his shirt button when he saw Sumo ๐Ÿคฃ what even was that??? Suman noticed it, gave him a smile, and then told him to button up ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes... it was so quick...I was like ladka pagla gaya hai(boy has gone mad)๐Ÿ˜†

5. Was Shravan sleeping in a car or did he get kidnapped?? This boy is so confusing ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope he didn't sleep in his car or I too will be a gray with him...

I sense Raggy chacha's foul play

@bold

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

If we discuss linguistics here...for sure the thread creator will throw us out ...

[/QUOTE]

That will be sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

You already look like ave Ph.D. in Indian languages........

Hehehe ....

I love different languages though I have never been good at them๐Ÿ˜†

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Yes.........Bucky also said it...earlier.I just missed it....

That's one funny word๐Ÿ˜†

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The way shravan quickly pulled open his shirt, I thought his button would break ๐Ÿ˜† dude doesn't even know how to fold his clothes, how will he sew a button back on? ...that would be a perfect opportunity for a cliche ITV scene...Suman sewing the button back on Shravan's shirt then they have an eyelock and Suman accidentally pricks him with the needle ๐Ÿคฃ

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Today's episode was good.

1. Why are the Malhotras (except Shravan & Devraj) acting like evil in-laws towards Suman? What do they suddenly have against her?

I also didn't get that part..especially Suman's mom looks so evil in the last week's episode......come one you can't be that serious for a little tiff between 2 men. I have not seen yet today's episode but last week had the same vibe

2. I absolutely loved Vijay praising Shravan. I would like to see a Mentor-Mentee relationship between the two. I was watching the initial promo yesterday and I noticed it said DHAR on Shravan's shoulder so that means he will join Vijay's regiment. So what if it's not Suman but Vijay who inspires Shravan to join the army? I would like to see more scenes of them. 

wish someone could have done that much zooming in for an anatomy slide.....

3. I loved the question Shravan asked at the end...especailly about why dad's name is given more importance than mom's name. Even Sumo was impressed....all girls love a feminist boy 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ wow.that's good job by Shravan........@ B....equal rights.....suits better for me...

4. I was laughing so hard when Shravan opened his shirt button when he saw Sumo ๐Ÿคฃ what even was that??? Suman noticed it, gave him a smile, and then told him to button up ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm......

5. Was Shravan sleeping in a car or did he get kidnapped?? This boy is so confusing ๐Ÿ˜†

Is that a precap?

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same points and thoughts @Alina!๐Ÿ˜† Looks like they're soon gonna join a Suman and Shravan hate club respectively๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

If we discuss linguistics here...for sure the thread creator will throw us out ...

That will be sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

[/QUOTE]

We should do the further in CC

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shravan inside a car and his dad was calling him was the precap...

So the actress playing Shravan's mom usually plays negative role. I've seen her in another show too...

Feminism is asking for women to be treated equally as men not superior...there are some who think it means superiority but it's not at all and those people have the wrong idea. Also what Shravan asked proposes that he was asking about equality. Progressive and open-minded dudes 

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hehehe ....

I love different languages though I have never been good at them๐Ÿ˜†

We can't be good on everything...effort to learning them is also a great job.....