Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yeah but he did kick out the bricks though and was able to clearly cross the path..nobody is really bad tbh (so no villians in this show i guess its just their shaped perspective😆) i think suman did right in scolding them both & telling them to think about what their parents mightve felt once they couldve got injured for the sake of a bet...

That's good. Fed up seeing the Komolikas

Whatever Suman said I completely agree. No argument at all.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@razia: i dont think its haunted, its just a fear otherwise suman, shravan, & anish wouldnt have been the last ones to come out...i think its rather unsafe at night time to just roam around...they mightve just felt eerie about the place from the local folklores surrounding the locations😆shravan just made up the story of maya & mohan & everyone was petrified except for suman & anish i guess..😆 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

@razia: i dont think its haunted, its just a fear otherwise suman, shravan, & anish wouldnt have been the last ones to come out...i think its rather unsafe at night time to just roam around...they mightve just felt eerie about the place from the local folklores surrounding the locations😆shravan just made up the story of maya & mohan & everyone was petrified except for suman & anish i guess..😆 

That's what might have transpired. Wondering the same. Cause they can't show us haunted story and many times it's proved in crime shows how these places are used for illegal works in the name of haunted stories.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

That's what might have transpired. Wondering the same. Cause they can't show us haunted story and many times it's proved in crime shows how these places are used for illegal works in the name of haunted stories.

yeah i think it was just for comedy purpose to add fillers to the episode while the main point was of shravan trying to decipher suman & her actions alongside trying win the bet..😆i hope anish stops talking trash about suman...i wish suman would slap anish herself the moment she heard derogatory words from him 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

yeah i think it was just for comedy purpose to add fillers to the episode while the main point was of shravan trying to decipher suman & her actions alongside trying win the bet..😆i hope anish stops talking trash about suman...i wish suman would slap anish herself the moment she heard derogatory words from him 

I also hope Suman reprimand Anish for the same and they stop Anish portraying like that.

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally caught up with all the episodes and up to date with the show! 🥳

Most of the times I am few episodes behind but not this time.

Overall, I loved yesterday’s episode! A full mix of horror, fun, love, Cupid (unintentional) and a bit of realization! It was very fun to watch!

Edited by --Shamoo-- - 3 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Anyone here?? WU de do😛

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys for discussing the epi pls shift to SuVan AT...let's not exceed the limit!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Anyone here?? WU de do😛

Hi! You can check the link or the Suvan DT for today's episode update.

https://www.tellyupdates.com/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-8th-september-2020-written-episode-update-suman-to-propose-shravan/

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Link to new thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5176645

Will post it on the first page as well.